Rovers v QP

On 31/12/2020 at 15:56, Vodka Vic said:

I’m guessing a straight postponement would suit Rovers this now. The manager threw the players under the bus after last week’s debacle. How he is still manager is beyond me . Apparently he has two crack centre halves lined up for the transfer window. The rumour mill says from Pollok. Wonder what the odds of them being Bryan Wharton and Gerry McLaughlin. That’ll have you quaking in yer boots lads. 

Well there you go I was a mile out as usual. McLaughlin to Brechin on loan. Wharton to Bo’ness. But Rovers have ex-QP Paul Gallacher on loan from Pollok.

On 02/01/2021 at 15:17, Hampden Diehard said:

I think Hampden lager was produced by one of the Glasgow cash and carries. Even worse than Norseman.

Piper's - forgotten about that. Breaker was for when you had a couple of bob extra.

Mind this? 33 and half pence a can back in my underage drinking days ( more pre-horn tbh) 

Royal Dutch

4 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

Mind this? 33 and half pence a can back in my underage drinking days ( more pre-horn tbh) 

Royal Dutch

I have to wonder if the next gen of QP travellers will post this kind of stuff, post-Haughey era. Or if they'll be wagging about stealing a bargain Barossa Valley sauvignon for under £20. 

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks