Arbroath vs ICT

Donnelly is a good, decent player, but not necessarily an out and out striker - he is a good squad player who works hard.

Hopefully in the January window we can bring in another striker to complement what we have up front - we have a strong squad of players but the end product of scoring regular goals is missing.

Louis Appere at Dundee United is a good forward who seems to be out of favour at the moment - he could perhaps be a good loan signing.

Overall, for most games the team have played really well - but it's goals which wins games and maybe the addition of another striker will allow for more options in team formations and link up play with the existing strikers.

6 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

Donnelly is a good, decent player, but not necessarily an out and out striker - he is a good squad player who works hard.

Hopefully in the January window we can bring in another striker to complement what we have up front - we have a strong squad of players but the end product of scoring regular goals is missing.

Louis Appere at Dundee United is a good forward who seems to be out of favour at the moment - he could perhaps be a good loan signing.

Overall, for most games the team have played really well - but it's goals which wins games and maybe the addition of another striker will allow for more options in team formations and link up play with the existing strikers.

What about Lee Irwin?

Ground was fine today under similar conditions so there shouldn’t be any issues.

Unlike last season apart from our back 5 i have no idea what our best team is. Important to get whatley back in if fit and i think linn should be starting, him and donnelly linked up well last season & i think thats our best bet for goals.

Had this been a normal new year fixture I would have been upset that this was called off. As we can't physically go to the game I just don't care. Hopefully it's rearranged for a date that we can attend.

I don’t think we will be at a game this season unfortunately

I was quite surprised I was off as we have the covers, then realised the same regarding social distance rules and so on,

With the current rules regarding social distancing , etc, it may have been nearly impossible to get the covers out of storage and put in place for today's game. Hopefully it was cancelled early enough for ICT not to have begun their journey down to us.

• 4 weeks later...

So we try again on Wednesday, we are coming off a nice win in Greenock yesterday in which Jack Hamilton impressed on his debut. Unbeaten in 3 including draws against sides who were very much in form at the time. I’d like to see us go unchanged but I’m sure we will see Bobby dropped to the bench with probably Craigan returning. ICT must be rusty with such a lack of games so hopefully we can grind out a win to take us further away from the bottom.