Dunfermline Athletic v Raith Rovers

Guest Axle Grease
35 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

How cold is it in Dunfermline? When was the last time we had a game called off in January due to a frozen pitch?

The covers will be down I'm sure. 

It'll be 10 years in 2 and a third years.

Agree with your sentiment. There's still a couple of rats a bit too close to the club for my liking.

It surfaced September 2012, came to light we couldn't pay the wages, soft loan options had all run out, off it went. Rest is history, or rather our sentiment. 

Good times a lot of it though, lot of intrigue, subversive behaviours, passion, worry and ultimately a club still to support. 

Guest Axle Grease

Meant to say, yeah there are indeed some still too close to the club for mt liking also. 

Watch them come to the fore as the 10 years comes up. 

Did Jason do that? He's always come across as a really sound guy anytime I've spoken to him and online, so disappointed if that is the case.

Brian is the obvious one. Just an utter rat. It's fine to get things wrong, we all do, but to stubbornly stick by your mistake and actively censor folk is not on. He also did an absolutely disgusting thing by editing the post of a very good guy to read as something dreadful, something the (very good) guy would never say. He truly deserved an utter kicking for that one. 

3 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

It surfaced September 2012, came to light we couldn't pay the wages, soft loan options had all run out, off it went. Rest is history, or rather our sentiment. 

Good times a lot of it though, lot of intrigue, subversive behaviours, passion, worry and ultimately a club still to support. 

Aye get what you mean, was a mental time! Don't tell the Wee Team fans, but I made a few banners!

1 minute ago, Axle Grease said:

Meant to say, yeah there are indeed some still too close to the club for mt liking also. 

Watch them come to the fore as the 10 years comes up. 

Aye I think we all know who they are.

Guest Axle Grease
8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Brian and Jason

Covered up the debt and attacked and abused people for trying to expose it.

Still both heavily involved with the club.

I was black carded more times than I can count. He shut down discussions on our clubs future. Played along to Masterton's fiddle and gave a platform to Masterton's supporters. Who remembers the Share issue ffs 

Amateurs 

Did Jason do that? He's always come across as a really sound guy anytime I've spoken to him and online, so disappointed if that is the case.
Brian is the obvious one. Just an utter rat. It's fine to get things wrong, we all do, but to stubbornly stick by your mistake and actively censor folk is not on. He also did an absolutely disgusting thing by editing the post of a very good guy to read as something dreadful, something the (very good) guy would never say. He truly deserved an utter kicking for that one. 
Yeah he edited a thread, attacked me publicly named me then when I responded reedited the post to make it look as if I'd went mental for no reason. Black card.
Its not the jason that does the banners its the other one.
He made it clear that exposing the debt was a problem. I wasn't abusive at all until he pulled that stunt.

Guest Axle Grease

I minf colkecti

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

Yeah he edited a thread, attacked me publicly named me then when I responded reedited the post to make it look as if I'd went mental for no reason. Black card.
He made it clear that exposing the debt was a problem. I wasn't abusive at all until he pulled that stunt.

All their Admin were culpable at that time. 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

I was thinking that guy Matt in the club shop.

Haha! Boooooo!!! Total chodbin!*

Obviously not! An exceptionally sound lad. He's done so much for the club as well. An utter hero. No sarcasm.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Ah, got my Jasons mixed up thankfully!

Edited by DA Baracus

Of course he is.

Hopefully with the virus fucking off next year we'll be able to hear and see more of what direction our German investors will take us and what that means. I'm still cautious to a certain degree over it, despite my trust in Ross and his decisions.

Anyway, have a good evening to you all. Hopefully 2021 will see our club get stronger off and on the park.

51 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

How cold is it in Dunfermline? When was the last time we had a game called off in January due to a frozen pitch?

The covers will be down I'm sure. 

Been below freezing over night all week hope precautions have been taken and that it thaws out.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Of course he is.

Hopefully with the virus fucking off next year we'll be able to hear and see more of what direction our German investors will take us and what that means. I'm still cautious to a certain degree over it, despite my trust in Ross and his decisions.

Anyway, have a good evening to you all. Hopefully 2021 will see our club get stronger off and on the park.

You too my G :wub:

Guest Axle Grease
6 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Of course he is.

Well said. All the best to all. 

I was thinking that guy Matt in the club shop.
Haha! Boooooo!!! Total chodbin!*

Obviously not! An exceptionally sound lad. He's done so much for the club as well. An utter hero. No sarcasm.

Matt in the club shop is a good guy. 
Always a bit slow to put his hand in his pocket when it's his turn to buy the round that boy!