Dunfermline Athletic v Raith Rovers

13 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
14 hours ago, Scary Bear said:
2D90C19D-BDEC-47E6-8272-CD2E8C25D3DA.thumb.jpeg.6e4bb1d941b3e5ebb3db22dad75b00e7.jpeg

Yooooz rrrr cheeetz

"Aw naw! Jesus Christ! There's another one!"

(©Audience member in Glasgow Empire at Mike and Bernie Winters show going down like a lead balloon)🖕

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Artificial surface is the answer there.

That's fine if people chuck them at the end of their life look at Queen's pitch it should have been replaced about 3 years ago.

But I'm still firmly against summer football

15 hours ago, tazz1903 said:

You c@nts would know all about a fix  . promoted  ? without winning the  league  . 🤢

And you would know about winning nothing. Top of the league when season finishes means we are Champions. Just remind me where your club was, that's right not even in a playoff spot.

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Been there, done it. We've got a very decent grass pitch. 

Been there and done it. Aye right a first generation pitch which burned players, didn't have a true bounce is different to our pitch. A pitch that is playable. No wonder your grass pitch is in good condition you make no effort to get a game played when putting on your pitch protection system would have meant getting the game played or even something simple like covers. 

17 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Been there and done it. Aye right a first generation pitch which burned players, didn't have a true bounce is different to our pitch. A pitch that is playable. No wonder your grass pitch is in good condition you make no effort to get a game played when putting on your pitch protection system would have meant getting the game played or even something simple like covers. 

20201227_232722.jpg

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:

20201227_232722.jpg

Aye call yourself a big club, more like a joke club no proper pitch protection.  I just hope that we have a really cold January February and your two Bob club have numerous cancellations. 

5 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

.1308259935205.jpeg

Not upset just internally laughing at how pathetic your club are. I even doubt your USH works. To be fare you done us a favour, both Macdonalds will be back, Vaughan may even make the bench and Duku will hopefully be fully fit.

Edited by raith1974
Spelling

28 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Aye call yourself a big club, more like a joke club no proper pitch protection.  I just hope that we have a really cold January February and your two Bob club have numerous cancellations. 

Oh aye, the lack of crowd money will make a huge difference right enough.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Not upset just internally laughing at how pathetic your club are. I even doubt your USH works. To be fare you done us a favour, both Macdonalds will be back, Vaughan may even make the bench and Duku will hopefully be fully fit.

What about KFC?

38 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

It's a game of football.

1 hour ago, raith1974 said:

Supporting the wee team seems to make you really angry. Maybe you should change to your more illustrious neighbours? So much rage isn't good for you