Dunfermline Athletic v Raith Rovers

Mcdonald trained on Thursday with the team, according to Mcglynn. 
Unless Vaughan is back, I don't think the line up will be all that different in the re arranged game than it would have been today. 

Yeah just watched that interview, I thought it was said earlier that his isolation period expired on the 2nd but I was obviously mistaken.

Sounds like we had a few players nursing issues though so even if we don’t have massively different personnel, the personnel we have may be stronger in the rearranged fixture.

57 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I’m away out to climb a hill and shake my fist at the heavens. 

We’ll just have to beat the Pars on a different day in January.

Good idea, will use up some time.

8 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

If McGlynn opts to continue the long ball approach then we’ll get pumped. Play the passing game we’ve adopted since football resumed then we might get a hard fought draw. Which I’ll gladly take. 

Is this you playing out the game in your mind? Let us know the final score later.

11 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

This was the perfect time to play them, so naturally we’ve opted to get the game cancelled. That’s definitely what’s happened.

Very sporting of the Pars to do this. Nothing matters more than sporting integrity.

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

What? You commented on a thread of a game which was postponed 3 hours ago with how you thought it would play out.

Sorry pal, didn’t know the game was postponed. No harm no foul. 

15 hours ago, Grant228 said:

You've just been skelped by the worst full time side in the country and you've got a couple of injuries whereas we have, one. By the time the game gets re arranged (won't be for a good few months) I doubt we'll be in a better position, whereas Raith could well be. 

The reasons for this not going ahead are financial, every sensible fan on this thread (Raith and Pars fans) gets that. 

Ayr would like a word.

Raith fans: "We lost against Queens, we're all absolute shitebags so we won't watch the derby because we'll get pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Also Raith fans: "You got the game put off on purpose (presumably via control of the weather somehow) because you feared us beating you!!!!!!!!!"

*Hyperbole may have been used in the above.