Dunfermline Athletic v Raith Rovers

21 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Oh, go on then...

IMG_5364.jpg

Embarrassingly I have no idea what this image is other than Leish and a man who I have never seen other than in that picture.

Also the game must be in doubt for going ahead unless bizarrely we have had the undersoil heating on all week

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Embarrassingly I have no idea what this image is other than Leish and a man who I have never seen other than in that picture.

Bryan Jackson, he was the administrator, beleive the picture is taken from the day where the CVA was voted through and we were saved from liquidation. 

And remained the biggest team in Fife, beautiful. 

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Bryan Jackson, he was the administrator, beleive the picture is taken from the day where the CVA was voted through and we were saved from liquidation. 

And remained the biggest team in Fife, beautiful. 

Excellent thanks.

Guest Axle Grease
4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Also the game must be in doubt for going ahead unless bizarrely we have had the undersoil heating on all week

Brian Jackson.

Just a bit player in the clubs saga at that time.

He's better forgotten and more significant personnel remembered for their efforts. 

It'll soon be 10 year and the club should do well to remember it with honest detail, and those who were not too helpful called out. 

4 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

Brian Jackson.

He's better forgotten and more significant personnel remembered for their efforts. 

It'll soon be 10 year and the club should do well to remember it with honest detail, and those who were not too helpful called out. 

10 years eh, where does time go? 

55 minutes ago, 101 said:

How cold is it in Dunfermline? When was the last time we had a game called off in January due to a frozen pitch?

The covers will be down I'm sure. 

46 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

Brian Jackson.

It'll be 10 years in 2 and a third years.

Agree with your sentiment. There's still a couple of rats a bit too close to the club for my liking.

Edited by DA Baracus

22 minutes ago, grumswall said:
25 minutes ago, Grant228 said:
10 years eh, where does time go? 

The past?

Cheers dits. 

Sadly the half time interview won't be by Wee Josh but will instead be by Stephen Husband, absolute baller.