Dunfermline Athletic v Raith Rovers

8 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Called it quits with the release fee and all that comes with it as they owed us money from that Scottish Cup game; the one where they burnt their own pitch and also got knocked out the following round (therefore didn’t win anything substantial)

Hopefully the Raith fans understand that to stream the game requires actual money, be it through a credit or debit card etc. Barter, whether offering a goat, sister or bag of coal, is not valid tender for Pars tv.

56 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Hopefully the Raith fans understand that to stream the game requires actual money, be it through a credit or debit card etc. Barter, whether offering a goat, sister or bag of coal, is not valid tender for Pars tv.

Really?

Perhaps thats maybe why so few Parasites managed to get access to the stream from SP last time out, you do know what they say about people who live in glass houses? 

They need their heads looked at.

12 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Rovers fans three weeks ago - ‘don’t moan about the extra couple quid. When we play at East End we will happily pay the extra if you put the price up.

Rovers fans three weeks later - ‘why aren’t we getting free commentary this is a disgrace’. 

Not unexpected after the ol’ ‘we will pay you for every fan over 2000’ stunt. Do you lot have no shame when it comes to financial matters? 

No Pars commentary?

I'd actually be quite happy paying extra and not having to listen to some troglodyte wittering pish.

Edited by Scottydog

2 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

I must admit, I'm a bit weary about giving DAFC my bank details. 

Probably safer replying to one of those Nigerian millionaires in my spam folder. 

2 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Really?

Perhaps thats maybe why so few Parasites managed to get access to the stream from SP last time out, you do know what they say about people who live in glass houses? 

They need their heads looked at.

2 hours ago, Scottydog said:

No Pars commentary?

I'd actually be quite happy paying extra and not having to listen to some troglodyte wittering pish.

There's always at least one absolutely humourless bore in these types of threads. 

It's a game of football for f**k sake.

5 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

Where can I take my bag of coal ? Is there a collection point at the stadium

3-1 Rovers. Early goal from Duku but Dunfermline get a goal back before half time. Rovers get a pen on the hour mark which is slotted home by Hendry as Dunfermline are reduced to 10 men. Game gets stopped for 20 minutes as Dunfermline fans turn up in their droves to voice their displeasure at their teams performance as bed sheets are thrown over the gates. Rovers wrap up the points in injury time as Ugwu comes off the bench to fire in our third. 

DVD comes out in February time. 

Close thread. 

If Rovers play like they did on Tuesday, it could be an absolute gubbing.

Yes, Queen of the South were a bit better than normal, but they were no more than adequate, and turned us over easily.

If we play well, who knows. I’ll tentatively go for a 3-2 away win, with Gozie Ugwu scoring the winner, and Martin Hardie drunkenly breaking an ex-girlfriend’s drainpipe.

5 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I must admit, I'm a bit weary about giving DAFC my bank details. 

Probably safer replying to one of those Nigerian millionaires in my spam folder. 

Just leave the goat/sister or bag of coal tied up outside East End and take a pic of it on your phone for proof. Bog rolls and bags of pasta will also do.