Dundee FC vs Heart of Midlothian (02/01/2021)

A deserved defeat for Hearts - it was basically the dunfermline game all over again.

Too many passengers in the likes of Lee and Walker - Halliday had a shot in the first half, and wasn't seen again.

Berra is now at the point where he's just making a fool on himself.

The transfer window is now open, so it's an opportunity to get a few out and a few in - Neilson needs to sign better than Roberts and Frear, though. 

31 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Thought you meant from a Dundee perspective. It won’t matter we’ll likely have a couple of more away defeats. After game 27 we’ll still be top!

It was based on a general description of the league by Jonathan Sutherland. 

7 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Will be sure to look this up in ten days time! I realise you share the first three initials as Dundee but had no idea it was a joint victory! Pretty sure I didn’t give enough of a f**k to have any opinion on the 3-3 game.

0965BC1E-AC9F-4CF8-A08F-D9ED4C0CC923.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Will be sure to look this up in ten days time! I realise you share the first three initials as Dundee but had no idea it was a joint victory! Pretty sure I didn’t give enough of a f**k to have any opinion on the 3-3 game.

image.gif.c617ee5e13035120752bb1b0c65af5ec.gif

2 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

What's the whole Dundee/Neilson beef about btw? I must admit I'd imagined Dundee fans would see him as 100% Hearts in much the same way as I don't think Ray Wilkins was a Hibs ****.

We just call things as we seem them.

2 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

What's the whole Dundee/Neilson beef about btw? I must admit I'd imagined Dundee fans would see him as 100% Hearts in much the same way as I don't think Ray Wilkins was a Hibs ****.

Look at his managerial record against us.

35 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm apoplectic that it was some shit Twitter account and not the official that went with this. Very little bottle at Dens, from the shrubbery, to the twitter handler upto the higher reaches of the owners. 

Spineless. 😠

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

He fucking hates Dundee for some reason. He's had plenty reason to get it up us as a United manager but he started it the first season you come up the top flight last time. He gets really, really upset when a Dundee team has the audacity to tan points from his side at that time. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He fucking hates Dundee for some reason. He's had plenty reason to get it up us as a United manager but he started it the first season you come up the top flight last time. He gets really, really upset when a Dundee team has the audacity to tan points from his side at that time. 

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Look at his managerial record against us.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We just call things as we seem them.

I honestly wish he was half as abrasive as you lads think he is. You could sell him as an over the counter sedative in the States.

Edited by JamieThomas

Just now, JamieThomas said:

I honestly wish he was half as abrasive as you lads think he is. You could sell him as an over the counter sedative in the States.

You could sell cocaine as an over the counter sedative in the States. They're all wired to the moon. 

Like Falkirk fans.