St Johnstone vs Hamilton 30/12

1 hour ago, Zamora Fan said:

Fwiw I assumed this was Parish IMG_1299.jpg

Good shout. That does look like Parish despite the blurriness. 

So we're down to three: Kane, Bryson, Clark. What a fun little game. Could Bryson have contracted Covid yet again? By the law of averages, I reckon it's either Kane or Clark. My official guess is Kane who, as an outfielder, is probably more likely than Clark to appear in at least one training photo.

Edited by The Real Saints

9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Potentially because Scottish footballers talk to each other, and they don't want it slipping out that we're missing someone important?

Hamiltons entire gameplan could change overnight if they find out we're missing Ali McCann/David Wotherspoon.

As much as this may be part of it, the club can’t go blabbing about any person’s medical condition.  Huge difference to being able to work it out at game time and making announcements if the player hasn’t done it first.   

It's a huge game for us.  If we lose then we are confirmed in a serious relegation battle, if we are not already, for those that think we are just in a blip and about to surge up the table as we normally do after a bad run.  If we win then it could be the turning point we need to find some form and start a rise up the league.

Tend to think Accies seem to have these sort of matches most weeks of every season, so it's maybe not such a big deal to their supporters.

Any Saints win will do.

16 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

This chat’s about exciting as this game will probably be. 

Yep. But I’ve got little else to do.

If it’s Kane or Zander we could be in trouble. Would leave us with May and Melamed the Mysterious as striker, MOH at a push. Makes playing a front 2 high risk but suppose Hendry would be back for County at least.

Zander surely a bigger problem. Not because of drafting in Parish but we’d be one injury way from Rooney in goals unless we pull Ross back from loan.

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

If it’s Kane or Zander we could be in trouble. Would leave us with May and Melamed the Mysterious as striker, MOH at a push. Makes playing a front 2 high risk but suppose Hendry would be back for County at least.

Zander surely a bigger problem. Not because of drafting in Parish but we’d be one injury way from Rooney in goals unless we pull Ross back from loan.

Outside the window so don't think it's possible.

3 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Funny you say that, but I picture Rooney as the one who'd go in goals as well. Hes got that cult hero potential about him I think..

It's a huge game for us.  If we lose then we are confirmed in a serious relegation battle, if we are not already, for those that think we are just in a blip and about to surge up the table as we normally do after a bad run.  If we win then it could be the turning point we need to find some form and start a rise up the league.
Tend to think Accies seem to have these sort of matches most weeks of every season, so it's maybe not such a big deal to their supporters.
Any Saints win will do.
I don't think we'll do either regardless of today's result. We'll finish ninth or tenth this season.

Definitely missing this due to work, so will be mostly reliant on this thread for updates.

Unless Saints TV works on phones, in which case I'll sneak it on.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Definitely missing this due to work, so will be mostly reliant on this thread for updates.

Unless Saints TV works on phones, in which case I'll sneak it on.

I have a very pish phone and the third stream option on Saints TV worked grand for me for the Livi game the other week.