Week 17

lichtie23

Just now, Fife Saint said:

+10 on bet365, 9 dont get it either bit will most certainly be taking advantage.

Kevin Johnson got moved to covid list yesterday too, supposed be replacing Ward. Even Mason fucking Rudolph will be slinging against the guys coming in.

It’s laughable that the NFL is trying to claim that the outbreak in Cleveland is contained. Absolutely laughable. This game and last weeks game should have been postponed for the health and safety of the players.

If Stefanski somehow navigates the Browns to a playoff berth, he’s coach of the year. 

It’s laughable that the NFL is trying to claim that the outbreak in Cleveland is contained. Absolutely laughable. This game and last weeks game should have been postponed for the health and safety of the players.
If Stefanski somehow navigates the Browns to a playoff berth, he’s coach of the year. 
He's been brilliant, my sundays are less angst ridden than usual. It's great trusting the guys in charge for a change.

Realistically the off season will still be fucked so he's gonna have his second season disrupted too. Cant wait to see what he does with no restrictions.

9 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

He's been brilliant, my sundays are less angst ridden than usual. It's great trusting the guys in charge for a change.

Realistically the off season will still be fucked so he's gonna have his second season disrupted too. Cant wait to see what he does with no restrictions.

Yeah he looks the business so far. A HC and a QB in Cleveland, what a time to be alive 

15 hours ago, magic sign said:

Really? I might be biased by just watching Dolphins vids, but they all expect the Bills to start the full squad, try to get a lead and then see what's happening in the other games. Especially now they can have fans if they get home field by securing second seed.

I hope your right.

Reports now saying Bills are playing for the 2 seed which to me isn't that important, you avoid KC in the divisional round either way, the only difference is playing away vs Pittsburgh rather than at home.

Reports now saying Bills are playing for the 2 seed which to me isn't that important, you avoid KC in the divisional round either way, the only difference is playing away vs Pittsburgh rather than at home.

Bills have announced they will be allowing fans in for the playoffs. That might be the reason they want the 2nd seed