Week 17

lichtie23

3 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

I can.

I don't know much about Tristan Vizcaino, but I like him.

Well...yeh...but also I could have found him there tbqfh.

The defence is incredible though. What Salah has managed to do with such a depleted team is outstanding.

1 minute ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

The NFC is pretty mince this year, the west started out with 3 real looking teams but they've all turned to shit and the less said about the east the better

Expect Green Bay and Saints to walk to the Championship game. AFC is much more difficult to predict who gets to be pummelled by Chiefs. 

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Jeff Wilson has been one of the few bright spots for the 49ers this year.

Been a tough game on the ground due to the Seahawks defence. Still, totally agree. He and Mostert next season will be a top proposition together.

Been a tough game on the ground due to the Seahawks defence. Still, totally agree. He and Mostert next season will be a top proposition together.
Wilson, McKinnon, Coleman and Juszczyk all out of contract, although Wilson will be an RFA, I know what 2 of that 4 I would pay.

TD Seahawks.

Just now, peasy23 said:

Wilson, McKinnon, Coleman and Juszczyk all out of contract, although Wilson will be an RFA, I know what 2 of that 4 I would pay.

TD Seahawks.

Ridiculous that he was not sacked there. Desperately need Bosa back. 

5 minutes ago, Jute said:

Expect Green Bay and Saints to walk to the Championship game. AFC is much more difficult to predict who gets to be pummelled by Chiefs. 

The Chiefs aren't pummelling anyone this season. They're living by one score wins, and it's only a matter of time before that comes back to bite them.

Herbert with another 50 yard TD. Needs about 100 yards in the 4th quarter to threaten Luck's rookie yardage record