Week 17

lichtie23

So it’s the final week of the season and we have some playoff seeding business to take care of. Let’s strap ourselves in for what will be one hell of a final week!

Early

Dolphins @ Bills

Ravens @ Bengals

Steelers @ Cleveland

Vikings @ Lions

Jets @ Patriots

Cowboys @ Giants

Falcons @ Buccaneers

Late

Packers @ Bears

Raiders @ Denver

Jaguars @ Colts

Chargers @ Chiefs

Cardinals @ Rams

Seahawks @ 49ers

Saints @ Panthers

Titans @ Texans

SNF

Football Team @ Eagles.

Ok......so here go’s

AFC
The Chiefs have clinched the 1st seed.

The Bills need a win to secure the 2nd seed or a Steelers loss. The Steelers need a win and a Bills loss. Both teams have already secured their division crown.

The Titans will win the South with a win or a Colts loss and secure the 4th seed. The Colts need a win and a Titans loss to win the division. The Titans could drop out of the playoffs all together if they lose and the Colts, Ravens, Dolphins and Browns all win.

As it stands the Dolphins, Ravens and Browns are in the wildcard spots. Wins for all teams will clinch those spots. The Colts are on the outside looking in. They need a win and a loss for just 1 of the wildcard teams to clinch a playoff spot.

NFC
The Packers have clinched the North and need a win or a Saints loss to secure the number 1 seed. The Saints need a win and a Packers loss to leapfrog Green Bay into the top seed. The Seahawks can jump to the number 1 seed with a win and losses for both the Packers & Saints. They can go to the 2nd seed if they win and the Saints lose.

The WFT need a win to clinch he East and the 4th seed. The Giants and Cowboys face each other at MetLife and need to win that game and hope the Eagles beat the WFT on Sunday night football to win the division and the 4th seed.

The Buccs, Rams and Bears are currently the wildcard teams with the Cardinals on the outside. Tampa have clinched their spot and a win will secure them the 5th seed. The Rams need a win or a Bears loss to clinch. If they lose to the Cardinals and the Bears beat the Packers then the Rams miss the playoffs all together. The Bears will clinch with a win or a Cardinals loss. For the Cardinals it’s simply win and in!

Complete nothing game for the Lions. I'd like Blough to get the start a QB plus snaps for practice squad QB Jordan Ta'amu who looked decent during his XFL stint with the St Louis Battlehawks. The Lions are already down the depth charts in several other areas but I'd like to see some game time for those who haven't had much yet.

Chargers to cobble together a one score win over KC's stiffs and continue their 'go on a win streak as soon as you are out of playoff contention' nonsense.

They've slipped from drafting 4th overall a few weeks ago, and will likely end up picking 12th'ish

Great job Anthony bloody Lynn :angry:

28 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
3 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:
Sky games
20201229_214327.thumb.jpg.0f17f1da71d640700ddc506b01e9c538.jpg
Nantz and Romo on the cardinals game. Excited for it.

Best commentary team for me, with Buck and Aikman next. Monday night football with Tessitore and Booger was torture, no loss for me when they were binned

I'd agree. I like the Sunday night guys as well, Collinsworth seems to take a lot of criticism, but I think he's always worth a listen (I've heard him on a few podcasts as well and he's always good value).

I'd agree. I like the Sunday night guys as well, Collinsworth seems to take a lot of criticism, but I think he's always worth a listen (I've heard him on a few podcasts as well and he's always good value).

Collinsworth is superb. Doesn’t suck up any of the teams/players ass’s and says what he thinks.

Best commentary team for me, with Buck and Aikman next. Monday night football with Tessitore and Booger was torture, no loss for me when they were binned

The MNF team this season are such a massive improvement. I watched the highlights of last seasons games on mute

Collinsworth is superb. Doesn’t suck up any of the teams/players ass’s and says what he thinks.
It would be the only criticism of Nantz and Buck, that they get a hard on for certain teams and players.

Don't know who the commentator was for the 49ers v Cardinals on Sunday, but he was desperate for Kyler Murray to pull off a win.