The Harp & Castle vs The Mallard

12 hours ago, Loki said:

I thought County were fantastic the much maligned Vigurs and Donaldson were superb, although Vigurs teetering on the edge of a sending off before being rightfully subbed.

We looked organised, we looked a threat and Tremarco came in and looked like he strolled the game.  From the 120 minutes where we have had 11 men on the park Yogi has been a shot in the arm to the County players.

A very surprising and deserved three points.

Those are words that I recognise, but when combined with Ross County make no sense.  Kettlewell really was badly out of his depth.  If Hughes can keep them up, he deserves a five year deal. 

The biggest surprise to me was just how good Jermaine Hylton was. Going forward and defensively superb.

Genuinely the best we've looked all season.

Hibs not matching us in midfield was surprising because we played it through them easily at times.

Carl Tremarco pocketing Martin Boyle is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

VIVA LA YOGI

2 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

The biggest surprise to me was just how good Jermaine Hylton was. Going forward and defensively superb.

Genuinely the best we've looked all season.

Hibs not matching us in midfield was surprising because we played it through them easily at times.

Carl Tremarco pocketing Martin Boyle is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

VIVA LA YOGI

El Yogi 

16 hours ago, Loki said:

I thought County were fantastic the much maligned Vigurs and Donaldson were superb, although Vigurs teetering on the edge of a sending off before being rightfully subbed.

We looked organised, we looked a threat and Tremarco came in and looked like he strolled the game.  From the 120 minutes where we have had 11 men on the park Yogi has been a shot in the arm to the County players.

A very surprising and deserved three points.

Agree with a lot of this.

I've been critical of Vigurs in recent weeks, for good reason. Last night was a massive improvement though and although superb is maybe streching it a bit for me, I thought the midfield overall worked very well.

Hylton was my MotM, closely followed by Tremarco. CT was a signing I wasn't impressed with but last night, against one of the best forwards in the country, he was excellent. As was, as you say, Donaldson.

Paton, despite his goal, was a bit frustrating for me. Massive potential but his touch and passing can let him down at times. The feed I was watching had Stephen Craigan on co-commentary who was sating the same thing. Nevertheless, much needed win and desereved 3 points.

Carry it on to Saturday now please lads.

Guest Bob Mahelp

It's hard to let this thread disappear into page 2. 

In a truly shite year, a big thanks to Hibs for giving us all a massive laugh at the end of it. 

Happy New Year, ya deluded f*ckers.