Leivinstoun vs Aberdeen - Wed 13th Jan

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It's the responsibility of the home club, the SPFL and then the referee to make an advance judgement on the state of the pitch.  If there was any...any...doubt at all, Livi should have informed the SPFL and had the referee in to look at the pitch at lunchtime by the latest today. 

But no, the amateur fuckwits waited until Aberdeen travelled, until it pished down as forecast, and until the referee got there before even considering that the pitch was unplayable. 

We're in serious times. This is a f**k up by Livingston, again. 

Time for them and the SPFL to take responsibility for this shambles.

Hahahaha up ye

Ffs, been buzzing all day for this. Looked to me like the ball ran fine but there wasn't much of a bounce in the final puddle. Seemed to be absolutely pishing down, and i can only assume that's in the last couple of hours, but I watched Stockport vs West Ham last night and they played through worse in a pitch that was cutting up. My money is on McInnes not fancying it but possibly Martindale, too. Shite.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, ATLIS said:

Hahahaha up ye

The reaction you would expect from an amateur wee tinpot club with f**k all fans. 

Come back and talk to us when your club turns professional, son. 

Ffs, been buzzing all day for this. Looked to me like the ball ran fine but there wasn't much of a bounce in the final puddle. Seemed to be absolutely pishing down, and i can only assume that's in the last couple of hours, but I watched Stockport vs West Ham last night and they played through worse in a pitch that was cutting up. My money is on McInnes not fancying it but possibly Martindale, too. Shite.

???

1 minute ago, East Calder Lion said:

Big let down for everyone concerned.  I hope we won't be getting carpeted by SPFL over this.  Freakishly heavy rain last hour or so though.

I live about a mile from the stadium and it hasn’t seemed to be that heavy at all. There was hailstones and sleet earlier so maybe that’s thawed out and added to the water lying but I would certainly say I’ve seen games go ahead in heavier rain than tonight. 

It's the responsibility of the home club, the SPFL and then the referee to make an advance judgement on the state of the pitch.  If there was any...any...doubt at all, Livi should have informed the SPFL and had the referee in to look at the pitch at lunchtime by the latest today. 
But no, the amateur fuckwits waited until Aberdeen travelled, until it pished down as forecast, and until the referee got there before even considering that the pitch was unplayable. 
We're in serious times. This is a f**k up by Livingston, again. 
Time for them and the SPFL to take responsibility for this shambles.
There is hee haw wrong with that pitch. No one to blame but the referee who according to the radio wasn't concerned until players from both clubs pressured him to take a look. Not sure what Livvi could have done differently as up to 30m before ko no one had any concerns. It appears the players on both sides didn't fancy it.