Have you been annoyed by the attendance of a 'famous' person at one of your games?

On 30/12/2020 at 23:17, ropy said:

John Peel but I was happy, not annoyed.  Might have had Kid Jensen with him.  Seem to remember singing Mike Read, Mike Read, 275 & 285 at them so might be getting this confused.

I saw John Peel at a meaningless game at Fir Park, mid 80s. He had a pal with him but definitely not Kid Jensen. He was on the terrace behind the goals. I was delighted to see him actually.

7 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Now that this thread has basically descended into celebrities who have been at your ground...

Oh, I'm sure we can stoop lower than that. How about Hollywood megastars who can just about pronounce the name of your team? I give you "the Fresh Prince of Bellshill".

WILL SMITH SHOUTOUT TO MOTHERWELL FC

On the subject of historical political figures visiting grounds, in 1967 the Soviet premier Alexei Kosygin was in Scotland to tour Hunterston power station and eded up at Rugby Park for Killie v Rangers. It seemed he got a decent enough welcome to Kilmarnock...

2 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

On the subject of historical political figures visiting grounds, in 1967 the Soviet premier Alexei Kosygin was in Scotland to tour Hunterston power station and eded up at Rugby Park for Killie v Rangers. It seemed he got a decent enough welcome to Kilmarnock...

I wonder if he went to Moscow too

12 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

The banner translates as ‘Ban the bomb, and plastic pitches’.