LL Play offs

I watched the highlights of Tranent's trouncing of East Stirling and Linlithgow's win over Brechin in the Scottish. Very impressive performances and with both sides going for the East Premiership it should make the play-offs very interesting if the season finishes.

21 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

I watched the highlights of Tranent's trouncing of East Stirling and Linlithgow's win over Brechin in the Scottish. Very impressive performances and with both sides going for the East Premiership it should make the play-offs very interesting if the season finishes.

I don't see a problem with the season getting finished. It's going to be the issue of the eventual winner of the WoS Premier being licenced that's the concern.

30 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Are the main contenders going to be licensed in time?

Clydebank and Darvel are seemingly going for it. Darvel looking to have their lights up in the New Year with news on their thread on that.

Can't remember if it was Kilwinning or Irvine Meadow that said there was too much work to be done this year, but I think its true for both regardless. I haven't seen anything about licencing from anyone else that might end up a title contender.

3 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Clydebank and Darvel are seemingly going for it. Darvel looking to have their lights up in the New Year with news on their thread on that.

Can't remember if it was Kilwinning or Irvine Meadow that said there was too much work to be done this year, but I think its true for both regardless. I haven't seen anything about licencing from anyone else that might end up a title contender.

Our licence application is in. Floodlights work to start in January.

A hell of a lot of work to do before the audit but the club seems confident that they’ll gain the licence.