Heart of Midlothian vs Arbroath

I think all fans across the league will agree that £18.50 for a live stream is a rip off.

Perhaps if Alex Ferguson was guest commentator we could almost understand .

Don't think there will be many goals in this match - expecting a close game, similar to the last match at Gayfield.

The future is maroon - but with an east coast shade.

21 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Having thought about it and even though it is definitely a steep price and the most expensive in the league, if we were actually attending the game this evening it would have been far more expensive for myself, the wife and my kid to get in. Plus the travelling costs and pre match aperitifs. Hopefully the Lichties can put in a decent show for the supporters who have paid to watch it. A draw would be tremendous

"Hopefully the Lichties can put in a decent show for the supporters who have paid to watch it. A draw would be tremendous"

Hopefully you meant to say to put in a decent show FOR ALL RED LICHTIES SUPPORTERS as some quite simply cannot afford it (especially at this time of year) and some like me are working nightshift tonight so simply cannot watch it? 

C'Mon the Red Lichties.

"Hopefully the Lichties can put in a decent show for the supporters who have paid to watch it. A draw would be tremendous"
Hopefully you meant to say to put in a decent show FOR ALL RED LICHTIES SUPPORTERS as some quite simply cannot afford it (especially at this time of year) and some like me are working nightshift tonight so simply cannot watch it? 
C'Mon the Red Lichties.

Nope