Chris Gentles referee

Tuned into the Darvel game today. Looking at the stream I cant believe the game went ahead, from what I hear to the park was an accident waiting to happen

goes to show how irresponsible these refs are at this level and the standard of refereeing is also terrible. 

he is very lucky no one was seriously hurt. Both teams should have been sent home and serious questions asked of referee 

As a Darvel fan i must agree conditions looked dangerous and as you say lucky there there wasn't any serious injurious picked up today

Tuned into the Darvel game today. Looking at the stream I cant believe the game went ahead, from what I hear to the park was an accident waiting to happen
goes to show how irresponsible these refs are at this level and the standard of refereeing is also terrible. 

he is very lucky no one was seriously hurt. Both teams should have been sent home and serious questions asked of referee 

Surely it should be the referee's decision whether the two teams agree or not but a good 3 points never the less

To be fair to the ref, we all agreed the game should go ahead. There was no danger to any the player, the surface wasn’t dangerous it was very soft underfoot.