Ayr defeat to Morton

Utterly atrocious game. Both teams seemed happy just to punt long aimless passes about, more so us than Morton.

Bruce Anderson looked completely uninspired when he came on, not surprised he didn’t start but we looked totally toothless in attack.

I only caught the 2nd half but neither side looked like winning.

some major changes needed.

I thought we played pretty well 2nd half compared to first.  Tried to keep it on the deck and played the way I'd expect rather than just shelling it - no final ball or finish though.   I'm all in favour of getting an artificial surface at Somerset I have to say.   Can't play the way we try tonight on a park as bubbly as that.   

Edited by Hursty

Oh come on.  How come the usual suspects lose the rag after every individual isolated woeful performance.
Same p*sh performance every week and absolutely nothing to suggest things are getting better or that Kerr will turn it around. Just keep burying your head in the sand

Created very little with the front 3 in the first hour, made changes and somehow created less. 

Defensively we were rarely tested but still looked panicked, midfield was dreadful again and one shot on target tells its own story. 

A draw was a fair result but that was more down to Morton than us. 

4 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Same p*sh performance every week and absolutely nothing to suggest things are getting better or that Kerr will turn it around. Just keep burying your head in the sand

We are mid table dross now, we've found our level.

12 minutes ago, HMIP said:

It means we’ve been awful all season but the born optimists in our ranks choose not to see it.

Yeah, somehow misread your post each time I read it!

Six points from six or Kerr is in trouble. 

Edited by No_Problemo