Sign in to follow this  
Bantabairn

East Fife v Falkirk

If I was an East Fife fan I'd be furious at only being 1-0 up. 

No energy in the team, defence is all over the place and there is zero creativity. 

Multiple changes needed at half time and Robbie Leitch is not one of them.

If Sammon isnt hooked and Keena isnt on then the pair of them(M&M) need there balls booted for not changing it

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Never mind another 47 mins and m and m will get the subs on.

It'll be Leitch on for Todd at around the 58 minute mark.

Second half will be a test of M & M motivational and tactical skills. Seen nothing of either in that first 45....

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Second half will be a test of M & M motivational and tactical skills. Seen nothing of either in that first 45....

Genuine question - have you seen much of it all season?

I'm pretty much of the opinion that we're top of the league in spite of them, not because of them.

If Sammon isnt hooked and Keena isnt on then the pair of them(M&M) need there balls booted for not changing it

No chance you’d taken Sammon off before that lump Dowds, unless you’re taking Sammon off in a double sub.

Telfer on to get his foot on the ball at half time.

Only Miller and McCracken can think Todd on the left is an option of any kind.

I can almost guarantee they will make no changes at half time.

The sleeping giants having a post Hogmanay snooze?

We are absolute shite. Like, really really bad. Todd is worse than useless, mercer is pish, Hall is a bomb scare and sammon is scared to score goals. One commentator is so full of life it seems he has sucked it from the other boy, who sounds about 102 years old. 

Yogi literally offered himself up for this gig in Scottish League One and folk laughed him off (???) and now we're stuck with Humpty and Dumpty in the dugout:lol: Miller and McCracken two great servants as players and I'll always love them for that but seen nothing to suggest they are the answer.

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Or last week. Or the week before. This is not some random poor 45 minutes under this pair.

Dowds and Sammon hasn't worked for weeks yet they are back up top together again. I'd much rather see Francis or Miller starting until Keena's fit. They have to change it at half time can't leave it like they did against Partick.

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If I was an East Fife fan I'd be furious at only being 1-0 up. 

No energy in the team, defence is all over the place and there is zero creativity. 

Multiple changes needed at half time and Robbie Leitch is not one of them.

We should be 2-0 up with that chance near the end of the half. Furious at being only 1-0 up? I would have been happy with a point pre match and still would be after 90 minutes.

I'm also happy we're making Bayview a tough place to come shame none of us are there to enjoy it. 

Edited by Rbon

Genuine question - have you seen much of it all season?
I'm pretty much of the opinion that we're top of the league in spite of them, not because of them.

Look back. Views vary on here game by game depending on the result....

Probably eclipses our poorest start so far. We look disjointed and agree with earlier post, whats with Alston, continues to look as if he’s not interested and Morrison who we look to get the ball moving lethargic at best. Our two CFs need to take hard look at themselves as do guys like Todd. If this game (like last two) had fans in M&M would be getting it big. We’ve 45 to go, but my feelings are we see much of a change.

Dowds should just stay in Methil, he’s done nothing for Falkirk since he’s signed. How Alston gets a game before Telfer is beyond me.

I've sat n watched this pish for 15 mins....enjoyed the silence tbh....

Telstar without background commentary now would improve it 

IMG_20210102_160313.jpg