Sign in to follow this  
Bantabairn

East Fife v Falkirk

4 hours ago, McBrian. said:

Tech help required.

I can cast YouTube to by Sony Bravia with Firefox, Edge & Chrome but have yet to have any success casting EFTV live broadcast, TV has internet access -  what's the secret?

Do you not have a browser you can access it via directly on your TV? 

2 hours ago, Life on Marrs? said:

I can, 3-1, old Bayview, Chris Waddle et al. Pretty sure it was Archibald's final game in charge.

It was Jimmy bone’s first game in charge 

3 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Do you not have a browser you can access it via directly on your TV? 

Yes I do, I can access the EFTV website and play the recorded highlights but it doesn't want to play the live feed - I'm pretty tech savvy but this has me beat 😞

1 hour ago, grant1903 said:

It was Jimmy bone’s first game in charge 

As far as I can see, Bone's first game was 12/10/96, a 5-0 defeat to Partick. A sign of things to come! 

His 2nd game was a 6-0 humping by thistle,Archibald was well away by the Falkirk game,Gordon Rae took the reigns in between for a few games 

Yes I do, I can access the EFTV website and play the recorded highlights but it doesn't want to play the live feed - I'm pretty tech savvy but this has me beat

Can you play the test video? If not, a HDMI cable from a laptop to your TV is probably your best bet.

The videos on the highlights page are on a different platform.

https://eftv.info/live-video-test-page/

15 hours ago, Life on Marrs? said:

As far as I can see, Bone's first game was 12/10/96, a 5-0 defeat to Partick. A sign of things to come! 

The Falkirk game was Bone’s first game in charge. He spent the first half in the director’s box as we raced to a 3-0 first half lead.

He moved to the dugout for the second half, which we lost 1-0

Played for a draw against Thistle and got it, shit as it was, I think we will be too strong for East Fife and will win by a couple. 

2 zero to Fifes finest

Yes I do, I can access the EFTV website and play the recorded highlights but it doesn't want to play the live feed - I'm pretty tech savvy but this has me beat

I’ve managed it for several weeks. Leave it till Saturday

Nothing but  a win will do after two crap performances.  Goodness knows what the team or formation will be,anyones guess. Dowds playing his ex team, on the scoresheet? Whats the odds on an own goal ?

17 hours ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

Nothing but  a win will do after two crap performances.  Goodness knows what the team or formation will be,anyones guess. Dowds playing his ex team, on the scoresheet? Whats the odds on an own goal ?

Looking for a complete bounce back from two really disappointing performances & results. Tricky game and hoping for a couple of positional changes, Miller to RB, Alston back in his preferred position, and for me a run out at some point for Keena. Hoping M&M have the balls to go at them from first ball, well we live in hope.........

We haven’t gone 3 games in a row without winning in over a year and a half. With a few postponements about, this would be a good time to continue that run. 

Score draw. 

Pitch is in perfect condition with a game already underway on it this morning.