ICT vs Pars

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Inverness rarely have games called off. Why would this one be in doubt? 

Can't be any colder than the game in December up there last year!

We've had more games called off ever since the USH went in as it fucked up the drainage. At times in recent seasons the pitch has looked pretty rough but IIRC the club invested in improving the drainage again so hopefully it's all good. I suspect they would have made some noise before now if there was any doubt but I'd expect the pitch to be a bit heavy nonetheless.

ETA: Forgot this was a late kick off rather than 3 pm.

Edited by RiG

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

How is ground conditions in Inverness?

Been frozen solid here for two days. Do ICT use USH?

It was snowing last night (which is still lying), rain forecast for just now and then snow again for around kick off time with a high today of 3 degrees.  I wouldn't bank on this game going ahead just yet.  We have USH but I don't know if we still use it.  Ironically, for something that we were made to install for stop call offs, it's seems to have had a detrimental effect - we only had one match off for a frozen pitch prior to 2005 but plenty since. 

Not going to watch it. Inverness and Morton away are games I refuse to watch as we will get cuffed no matter the gulf in quality or league positions. Draw here would be an unreal result for us.

6 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Paid for the stream, got my email and the ‘live video’ button is still greyed out. Thought this was supposed to be activated at 5:30?

Sure it's on the radio if it's not working

Dow mcmanus and whittaker all dropped.
Mccann playing and o'hara

Owain Fôn Williams
2 Aaron Comrie
22 Lewis Mayo
44 Paul Watson
5 Euan Murray ©
3 Josh Edwards
15 Iain Wilson
24 Kerr McInroy
8 Kyle Turner
7 Kevin O’Hara
14 Lewis McCann

Subs:
10 Declan McManus
11 Ryan Dow
16 Steven Whittaker
21 Fraser Murray
23 Dom Thomas
27 Lucas Berry
20 Cammy Gill (GK)

Probably a fitness thing rather than being outright dropped. Looks like we are going with a back 5/3, whatever you want to call it. No idea what the midfield will actually be shaped like but Wilson will probably play a deeper roll to allow McInroy and Turner to get forward. McCann maybe playing off O’Hara. Good opportunity for McCann and McInroy tonight. Maybe looks something like this:

IMG_5349.thumb.jpg.d9682a3fde5f922d3e85b9cb0aef91f3.jpg