ICT vs Pars

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Forgot Fraser Murray was out today! Aye, would be good to have him available.

Not sure about going with O'Hara and McManus up top from the start. Can't see Crawford doing that and it hasn't particularly worked most times we've tried it. 

You never know though. Might surprise them with a 4-4-2!

Anyway, love Inverness as an away day. I've seen us take about 5 points in total there, and seen some of our absolute worst performances at that ground, but it's a cracking trip for an away fan. Early train from Perth, a pint (or two!) in the bar in the train station, fire over to Lauders for a few. Great jukebox in there, decent pints as well. After that it's a wee walk over the Caley Club (passing the Flat Earth place). Absolutely love the Caley Club.  Does a brilliant local pint (name of which evades me now!) and is just a generally good place to have some drinks. You always get some good chat from the home fans there. The bus to the ground is cheap and handy too.

After the game Inverness town centre is great for some beers. We went to Gellions last time and loved it. A bit pricey but great place with the band playing some Waterboys tunes. Co-Op has a great selection of beers and snacks for the train down. The train down might actually be the best part of the day. Everyone has a laugh and is having drinks, and even if we've lost, which is most times, it's just a really good laugh. Spending time with your friends talking utter shite is always great, and Inverness away gives you a great opportunity to do that.

The Caley club has Happy chappy on draught if that's the one you're thinking of?

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That's the one Lovely beer.

Yeah it's more than decent.  It's from the Cromarty brewery,  they have a really good selection of ales and I believe they supply online.

Couple of bars in town stock there brews,  well worth seeking them out.

Guest Axle Grease

Fair play at £10 ppv for the game itself, however that aside I hope we pump them. 

They get bigger crowds watching the MacTavish cup finals down the Bught park 😂 

Edited by Axle Grease

4 hours ago, Axle Grease said:

Fair play at £10 ppv for the game itself, however that aside I hope we pump them. 

They get bigger crowds watching the MacTavish cup finals down the Bught park 😂 

Our average attendance this season has been around 300 times bigger than the crowds at EEP.

Our average attendance this season has been around 300 times bigger than the crowds at EEP.

Oooooo look at me! I stay in a less-densely populated area of Scotland which permitted a small amount of fans in to matches!

Reported for council area shaming.

9 hours ago, Kdy Par said:

Is the camera Pixelot?

Last time out yes but it's manually controlled so no swaying to random bald chaps in the ground but the picture quality isn't the best plus there had been teething problems every single game so far for us at home. 

As I mentioned earlier in the thread there was chat of us taking the camera that is used to film the highlights and use that for live match footage. The quality is significantly better but that seems to have gone quiet.

Edited by RiG

The usual football rituals may be on hold for now but it's nice that one tradition has escaped the ravages of the virus. What would a game in December be without a dose of Baracus rage over possible weather-related call-offs? They'll soon warm up when they run about. 

13 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

The usual football rituals may be on hold for now but it's nice that one tradition has escaped the ravages of the virus. What would a game in December be without a dose of Baracus rage over possible weather-related call-offs? They'll soon warm up when they run about. 

Where do you get rage from?

Do folk on here seriously think that posting something means someone is sitting at home furious? I just asked why this game would be in doubt considering Inverness regularly have to contend with colder conditions over the winter, and noted that it was freezing in our game up there last December but it went ahead.