Raith v Queens

As good as we've played all season (which isn't saying much mind you). Raith have been poor which isn't going to last and we absolutely won't be able to sit in and not concede. No idea how we'll approach the second half and I expect AJ won't either given it's rare we have a lead.

It says it all that I'd probably still take a draw at this point [emoji38]

As good as we've played all season (which isn't saying much mind you). Raith have been poor which isn't going to last and we absolutely won't be able to sit in and not concede. No idea how we'll approach the second half and I expect AJ won't either given it's rare we have a lead.

It says it all that I'd probably still take a draw at this point [emoji38]
Id take a draw considering how the first half was.

Its like watching a totally different Queens team. Theres been urgency, effort, pace, some passing, we've worked the channels well, got some balls in the box ... even defended pretty well (although we still look susceptible to the ball over the top)

However, Raith cant possibly be that bad second half and if they score I fear they'll go on and win.

Top quality stream, as you'd expect from Raith TV. Great production, camera work and commentary. Two minor quibbles - the pitch noise is too loud. I find myself zoning the commentary out as all I  can hear is the shouts from the players. The co-commentator is barely audible. More minor, referring to players by their nicknames is pretty cringy. Doesnt fit with the professionalism of the rest of the production.

Yeah, this has been beyond awful. I don’t want to be too critical because of how good we’ve been this season, but you can fire just about any accusation at that performance and it’d be fair. Seriously bad from everyone.

You could hook a lot of them at half time and they’d deserve it. Personally I’m hoping we get Lars on for two up front sooner rather than later, if we’re going to thump it long we may as well get a couple of big guys up there.

Tiny positives are but for a couple of last-ditch blocks we might’ve scored. Apart from that, the only other positive is it’s only 1-0...