Raith v Queens

3 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

As per Div's tweet earlier today, we have the worst defensive record in the country conceding 2.78 goals per game.

You managed 5 last time, I really don't know what you are worried about.

I noticed also that we're 3rd top in goals scored per game, with just Hearts and The Rangers above us. 

Logically speaking we should be odds on to score at least 3 goals here but things are rarely that straightforward in practice. 

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, but you don't understand quite how rotten we are.

Seriously, you have nothing whatever to be concerned about.

The football gods will decide. Hopefully they take a dim view of the whole Galloway thing and smite QoS. However, they may decide to help them to a result for old times sakes.

47 minutes ago, grumswall said:
49 minutes ago, Fae_the_ said:
Any danger of this game going ahead? Just swithering whether to buy the stream. 

Snow isn't too bad in Kirkcaldy. Can't see it affecting the game.

Oh dear,  was hoping for better news than that. 

Snow isn't too bad in Kirkcaldy. Can't see it affecting the game.

There’s nothing, not even a glimmer of frost down my neck of the woods, which is good news as it’s a 5mins walk from Stark’s.

I don’t think there’s been a pre-match for this yet, unless I’m being a tube and not seen it.

I would personally rest Duku tonight, and stick him in for the Pars game (if fit, rolled ankle, hopefully just a sore one rather than any lingering chocolate ankle issue). Start with Lars and then bring on Gozie - interesting to see what he’s going to bring. It’ll be the same midfield, although Spencer is certainly looking sharp and on it when coming off the bench, wouldn’t object to him starting for Tait (like for like). Back 4 will be the same. And I missed what happened with JMac? Don’t recall it being mentioned in the Alloa post match interview either?! Robbie to start then possibly. And then keep JMac fit for the Pars game - if fitness allows it.

There’s nothing, not even a glimmer of frost down my neck of the woods, which is good news as it’s a 5mins walk from Stark’s.

I don’t think there’s been a pre-match for this yet, unless I’m being a tube and not seen it.

I would personally rest Duku tonight, and stick him in for the Pars game (if fit, rolled ankle, hopefully just a sore one rather than any lingering chocolate ankle issue). Start with Lars and then bring on Gozie - interesting to see what he’s going to bring. It’ll be the same midfield, although Spencer is certainly looking sharp and on it when coming off the bench, wouldn’t object to him starting for Tait (like for like). Back 4 will be the same. And I missed what happened with JMac? Don’t recall it being mentioned in the Alloa post match interview either?! Robbie to start then possibly. And then keep JMac fit for the Pars game - if fitness allows it.
I think jmac was a groin strain iirc