Raith v Queens

On 26/12/2020 at 19:45, Rouky said:

Best outcome for Queens here would be, Game gets postponed, Johnston gets sacked and we have a decent manager in place for the rearranged game.

Might be me, but I detect a lack of confidence in your teams ability to get a result?

We're firing right now but any complacency would quickly see us on our backside. 

Thankfully, McGlynn and Smith won't allow it. 

2 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Has George given your board the sponsorship money and do we need to let him in the San Starko or just give him a free TV pass?

Better check how many of his relys are coming down from Dundee.

5A3F59AF-B8E0-4E9D-9352-5FD3B89EAA09.jpeg

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We'll either be 3 up by half time or we'll huff and puff hopelessly all night and then be undone by a late sucker punch as Galloway snatches a 93rd minute winner for Queens on the break.

More likely to be an OG.

Poor Queens team, Dobbie out, Rovers scoring for fun. It’s got 0-0 written all over it. We should win this and fairly comfortably as Queens fans aren’t shy about highlighting their defensive issues but we’re the Rovers and never do things the easy way so I’d expect something like the first game with goals at both ends. No disrespect to Queens but I’d be extremely disappointed if we don’t take all three points at home in this one. With a tough run starting with Dunfermline at New Year we need to put three points on the board.

15 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

As per Div's tweet earlier today, we have the worst defensive record in the country conceding 2.78 goals per game.

You managed 5 last time, I really don't know what you are worried about.

Because we are a gift to struggling teams and always have been. 

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

We'll either be 3 up by half time or we'll huff and puff hopelessly all night and then be undone by a late sucker punch as Galloway snatches a 93rd minute winner for Queens on the break.

As he drifts in from the far right.