Raith v Queens

This has all the potential to be a big banana skin if we don't concentrate fully. It's not a given home win by any means as a lot would like to believe. Queens are not getting the results but we've to be very aware that they don't get a big upset one here.

1 minute ago, embow said:

This has all the potential to be a big banana skin if we don't concentrate fully. It's not a given home win by any means as a lot would like to believe. Queens are not getting the results but we've to be very aware that they don't get a big upset one here.

😂

11 minutes ago, embow said:

No chance 😂 only ONE league win in 2020!!

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

This is exactly the type of game we're liable to screw up, we've a lot of history.
This is the story of almost every one of our match threads so far this season. I can forgive fans who haven't witnessed our shiteness this season but you've already watched us this season so you've no excuse to have such idiotic views. Have a bloody word with yourselves!

We're led to believe that its the time of year for immaculate miracles but expecting our defence and midfield players to turn into semi competent players in the space of four days is just taking working miracles a bit too far.  Raith Rovers will really need to have a massive off night to lose this one. 

29 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

This is the story of almost every one of our match threads so far this season. I can forgive fans who haven't witnessed our shiteness this season but you've already watched us this season so you've no excuse to have such idiotic views. Have a bloody word with yourselves!

Seriously, we are liable to screw up home bankers. I'm not saying it's a stick on but its very possible.

Don't forget QOS were on top for long spells in he second half at Palmerston either, a game where our forwards got us out of jail when nder the cosh, just like today.,

3 hours ago, embow said:

You're at it. 

I remember in our last relegation season under Gus,  I'm already confident this will be another one,  one of the few wins I witnessed was up at Raith Rovers. It would be nice if that could be repeated on Tuesday. We didn't fair so well in our second meeting up there that season in another woeful display. I wasted my breath berating McPherson and imploring him to  GTF only to find out he'd already told the Board before the game that he would be resigning. 

Its a 2 nil home win easy

Confident we'll get a win here but there's always a degree of concern when opposition fans are so adamant that they'll lose: Falkirk and Cowdenbeath fans in particular have been horrendously guilty of talking down their teams in the past only to show up and take all three points.

It'll be interesting to see how we line up. Jamie MacDonald went off at half time yesterday and I doubt we'll get an update until tomorrow on whether he'll be fit for the game. Duku took a slight knock (which seems to happen every other week) but Lokotsch got among the goals too which will give him a bit of reassurance. 

After this one, we've got the Pars away, Dundee and Caley at home, Hearts home and away. That's a tough run of games by any stretch but we've already caught more than a few teams by surprise.