Dundee FC vs Alloa Athletic (29/12/20)

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I was about to tear into Alloa saying this style of football would get it stopped, but they've shown more structure in this half than we have in about 4 seasons.

We’re so toothless it’s not real. It’s literally in the DNA of this club. For years we’ve been fucked if we concede the first goal. Any decent manager would know that if you get 1-0 up on Dundee just sit 11 men behind the ball and we’ll do f**k all.

Excellent half. Probably been a bit too deep but definitely look more solid so plenty of promising signs. O’Donnell needs to watch he doesn’t get sent off, on a booking and had a couple of extra fouls, would probably take him off sooner rather than later.

Missing Mullen linking off of Sow, who seems very isolated up top. Charlie Adam's passing hasn't been great tonight, probably due to the disgrace of a pitch. And there is a complete lack of tempo. Elliott & McGowan keep slowing the game down whenever the ball is down the right hand side.

I think we’ve played quite well. Ball barely in our half. Fucking awful mistake by Elliot (thank f**k it wasn’t Cammy - be getting crucified). 2 or 3 really good chances against a team with 10 men behind the ball. I’m keeping the faith! Am I crazy, pissed or both maybe?