Dundee FC vs Alloa Athletic (29/12/20)

A real chance for us to build up some form here. Alloa conceded 5 at home today and their goalkeeper went off injured at HT (Parry - who's one of the best in the league IMO).

Maybe, just maybe, McPake can unbelievably ease some of the pressure on him come Tuesday night and solidify us in the top 4.

We were a wee bit lucky the last time we played. Look a decent side. In fact next to Hearts the best performance against us this season, or close to. Need to be right up for it and if so we will win but any flapping and we’ll get a doing.

Do Alloa have any "high-profile" fans that can make an arse of themselves by demanding access to this game? The drummer from Travis? The guy who was once on a few episodes of River City? The woman that sometimes does the weather on STV? There must be someone....

Think we're a bit short on celebrity fans. The Olympic swimmer Duncan Scott is an Alloa supporter, but I don't think he has 5 season tickets and he always comes across as a good lad too. Doubt he'll be up for demanding access to Dens. 

5-2 scoreline on Saturday was misleading in terms of the game. We were still in with a chance late on after getting back to 2-1 then 3-2. But we conceded really poor goals, even before big Parry went off, and as such could have no complaints about the outcome. Suspect Neilly will be missing tonight unfortunately. Not sure about the status of the other injured players but we are potentially missing a good few key men going into this one. My expectations are pretty low but I'll be sat in front of the laptop anyway. Mon the Wasps. 

7 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Do Alloa have any "high-profile" fans that can make an arse of themselves by demanding access to this game? The drummer from Travis? The guy who was once on a few episodes of River City? The woman that sometimes does the weather on STV? There must be someone....

Out of curiosity who do we have?, for the life of me I can only think of the river city guy that wore a Dundee top once on big brother?

9 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Out of curiosity who do we have?, for the life of me I can only think of the river city guy that wore a Dundee top once on big brother?

Isla Fisher is a hardcore Dee...