Aberdeen v St Johnstone -Boxing Day

14 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Consistently shite I will grant you. Think most teams could name a fairly long list of weak Alan Muir decisions against them.

As I say, 3 penalties in 3 league games. 1 a handball that's debatable, that one today, then Chris Burke diving, outside the box, with nobody near him.

I doubt any club can match that with Muir, unless you're away to claim a couple of soft free kicks in your own half.

He's not biased, we're just exceptionally unlucky to suffer his shitness around the box as it sees penalties against us.

I mean...

Edited by RandomGuy.

Guest Bob Mahelp
35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

As I say, 3 penalties in 3 league games. 1 a handball that's debatable, that one today, then Chris Burke diving, outside the box, with nobody near him.

I doubt any club can match that with Muir, unless you're away to claim a couple of soft free kicks in your own half.

He's not biased, we're just exceptionally unlucky to suffer his shitness around the box as it sees penalties against us.

I mean...

I'm sure there are better examples than that around. 

I had to check it twice to make sure it wasn't actually on the line. 

53 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I'm sure there are better examples than that around. 

I had to check it twice to make sure it wasn't actually on the line. 

More to do with the complete lack of contact + incredibly bad swan dive, tbh.

13 hours ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

A second yellow for that? First booking must have been dissent but that’s not a yellow card really ever. Clearly trying to play the ball, might have got the man before it slightly but to put him off for that? Nonsense.

He wasn’t sent off for that foul, it was only a yellow.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You say this as if there's any Scottish ref who's sheer incompetence doesn't ruin games.

You could probably go on to the equivalent of P&B in Bulgaria, Belgium, Peru, Costa Rica, France and get similar comments every week. The English version would be the VAR. Fans in every country think that their referees are the worst in the world.