Merry Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone glad to mark the 25th more as we are out of this shit show of a year rather than a pagan festival.

Anyone on their own and wanting to speak feel free to ping me a DM, look after yourselves x

Merry Xmas everyone!  Youse are a decent bunch, for the most part.  

I'll just be driving around delivering presents and awkwardly hanging around peoples' gardens for a bit, then back hame to munch on some turkey, have a few beers and watch the Christmas Day NFL match.  

Not ideal, but hopefully it'll be just this one weird Christmas out of a whole lifetime of decent ones.

18 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I hope everyone has a great Christmas, its been a shit year so let's hope this is the start of something better.

What's everyone doing for Xmas, I have the inlaws and my mother round, hopefully departing early so I can focus on getting gassed.

Have a great day...

Merry Christmas brother. Are you in charge of the cooking or are you staying off the booze to keep it civil?

It's just me and my ma as it always is. Much prefer it this way. Can have a few beers, have a nice dinner and watch whatever shite's on the tele. Hopefully get to play a bit of Cyberpunk without it bricking my Xbox.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas, its been a shit year so let's hope this is the start of something better.
What's everyone doing for Xmas, I have the inlaws and my mother round, hopefully departing early so I can focus on getting gassed.
Have a great day...
Have a great one@Tynierose and love to all of you [emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319]

Just the usual Christmas day in our house. Our daughter is home for a couple of days and the mother in law, who is in our bubble, will be along for dinner. I do the cooking ,and the old bag generally only stays a couple of hours, so once she is safely decanted back down the road I will watch some shite telly and get merrily pished. 

It's been a weird old time, and undoubtedly hard for many. Here's hoping you all have the best time possible, and if any of you are struggling please reach out. It's the biggest cliché in the world but times will get better. Take care of yourselves. 

Merry Christmas ya bunch of weirdo's.

Just spent the usual 2 hours sneaking out to the shed, humphing bags of stuff back into the house and trying not to slip on my erse. Then stuffing boxes of presents into sacks and socks, while everyone else is snoozing. 

Only a few more years til they move out. Merry Christmas! 😖

Merry Christmas brothers and sisters. My partner's gran died 3 days ago so she has went back to London, leaving me on my tod. I'm more worried about her though, obvs, as it has been a shiter of a year and this just tops it off for her. 

Thankfully, the rules in Madrid allow me to have a few beers and dinner with pals tomorrow, should be a decent enough day.

I hope you all have a good day - if you're on your own, feel down or whatever, feel free to fire a DM, more than happy to have a chat, even if you're not in the WhatsApp group.

Edited by JMDP

Merry Christmas e everyone.

Today is just a normal day here, work, then pick up the boy from school, pick up the wee one from the grandparents.

Cook dinner, think we will have a western (Chicken & Chips), watch a movie (need to revise on that for my quizzing).

Give my 2 sisters a call to tell them I love them and then head to bed.  Wife birthday tomorrow & also the anniversary of the tsunami, so will head to the temple at some time to lay flowers for the dead, and get the wife flowers.  The romantic that I am.  

Merry Christmas all! Have a good one if you can, if you’re not enjoying it don’t feel guilty about it, talk it through (with me if you don’t feel you want to talk about it to anybody else) and we’ll get there.

Christmas in the Riverland staying at the mother-in-law’s. For the first time it was decided we’d go out for Christmas lunch and a great time was had by all at Nonya’s in the Renmark Hotel. More than enough to eat and everyone is reasonably merry, except for designated drivers. Probably have a snooze before having a few beers tonight. Looking forward to heading home to Adelaide but that is not soon enough for my liking.  

Merry Christmas fellow PnBers. 🎄🎄🍺🎅🏻🦘🍻🍻🍻

5 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Have a great day...

Merry Xmas mate! Just my gf and I this year, just moved into our first place together so really not too upset about it. Pancakes, presents and lounging about followed by booze, beef wellington, films and lounging about. Can't beat it. Have good one everyone 

5 hours ago, Aidan said:

I'm working away from home and as luck would have it, I'm currently half way through my 1st of 7 shifts. Christmas and New Year's dinner will be rolled into 1 for me.

Enjoy it all the more when it comes. Merry Christmas 👍