Week 16

lichtie23

The Buccaneers are starting to look very very good on offense, just at the right time.

The Lions defence will make any offence look good, I wouldn’t read to much into that!!!

The backups should get all of the 2nd half. Embarrassingly bad from Detroit

So your wanting all the 3rd and 4th choice guys on Defence, f**k it, why not they’re not going to look any worse!!![emoji23]

2 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

The Lions defence will make any offence look good, I wouldn’t read to much into that!!!

I take your point but it's not the Lions defense, that's using more motion to give Brady pre snap reads; having Tom Brady suddenly able to connect more to open receivers downfield; and calling plays where Brady is throwing short passes to move the chains like he does best.

The last 4 quarters of play from this offense would be a scary prospect for any defense.

The record NFL blowout is a 73-0 in the 1940 Championship game by the Bears over the Football Team.  In the modern era it's a pair of 59-0's from 1976 by the Rams over the Falcons & 2009 by the Pats over the Titans.

Edited by GNU_Linux

15 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

The record NFL blowout is a 73-0 in the 1940 Championship game by the Bears over the Football Team.  In the modern era it's a pair of 59-0's from 1976 by the Rams over the Falcons & 2009 by the Pats over the Titans.

Should have been more than 73-0. We were banned from taking any more extra points because they were running out of balls. Oo er.