Kilmarnock v Livingston

Get Dyer binned at half time! 

Kabamba has been a 1/10 for me so far. Please take him off, I would honestly bring more to the team. He looks like a competition winner. 

Guys like Power haven't turned up in months either. 

Proper relegation material. Not even making half chances never mind scoring. 

We should be ahead. Some save from the Killie keeper from Guthrie's header and I'm not too sure if Pittman was offside for his goal. Jet still to show his worth IMO...for a guy who supposedly has a rocket of a left foot I've yet to see him use it and he's had multiple opportunities in the games he's played with 1 or 2 today. Killie haven't really threatened as yet so that probably means 1-0 Killie incoming.

3 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Jet still to show his worth IMO...for a guy who supposedly has a rocket of a left foot I've yet to see him use it and he's had multiple opportunities in the games he's played with 1 or 2 today. 

Completely agree. 

Weather is atrocious, 1 goal will likely win it. 

PPV only showed one replay angle but looks like like it strikes Devlin’s elbow, which is in by his side. Not clear cut by any means but we had made a hash of clearing it prior. 

JET off and Poplatnik/Robinson on please. 

Just now, Afro said:

PPV only showed one replay angle but looks like like it strikes Devlin’s elbow, which is in by his side. Not clear cut by any means but we had made a hash of clearing it prior. 

JET off and Poplatnik/Robinson on please. 

Hahaha keep him on, I know nothing. 

That’s terrible keeping.