Rangers vs Hibs

The M8s will be pleased with their work last night with a win over a rampant St Mirren - tho' slightly miffed that A'deen held on for a draw at Fir Park.  

We have stuttered a wee bit since we lost to St Mirren but looked v. professional for much of last night's game with Roofe, Aribo and Kamara playing very well.

So Saturday should be a cracker.

We have loads of players out, Murphy and Doidge for sure.

Mallan, Marciano, Magennis aswell potentially missing, we really don’t have much squad depth to cover it either.

Going by who is definitely fit, our team will probably be a 3-5-2 like below, really leaves us without many options on the bench too, really just leaves us some defenders, young attacking players and a player/coach, hopefully we get at least Magennis fit, and tbh to get anything we need Marciano, wasny impressed with Barnes in the League Cup.

Barnes

McGinn Porteous Hanlon

Wright                                    Stevenson

Gogic Hallberg Newell

Boyle Nisbet

Hopefully Hibs coaching staff have explained to young Portyous the difference between a draw and a win.

Anyway Hibs are a one of the few teams who can actually play football (when they feel like it) but I've a feeling that they'll probably try to copy St Mirrens routine and just get stuck in. 

I'd stick with the team that strolled it against the fermers, Aribo and Hagi could make the difference. 

33 minutes ago, bennett said:

Hopefully Hibs coaching staff have explained to young Portyous the difference between a draw and a win.

It's still having the desired effect it would appear.  Would be best paired with a win, naturally, however I can't see that happening this time round.  

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

As long as we manage to wind someone up I’m not really arsed about the result tbh

You cabbages have successfully trolled us since 2016 and continue to be a thorn in our side.  

Anything less than a home win will see me turn to drink...

I don't mind the Hibs these days tbh. Good bunch of lads mostly. The intensity from the days of the Scott Allan saga and the 2016 final has pretty much worn off tbh.

First it was Dundee Utd, then it was Hibs - we'll have to find a new fanbase to beef with for absolutely no reason. Aberdeen maybe?

1 hour ago, G51 said:

I don't mind the Hibs these days tbh. Good bunch of lads mostly. The intensity from the days of the Scott Allan saga and the 2016 final has pretty much worn off tbh.

First it was Dundee Utd, then it was Hibs - we'll have to find a new fanbase to beef with for absolutely no reason. Aberdeen maybe?

Could always return to an old classic. I'm looking at you Alloa *spits* ya cheating b*****ds.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Not a fan of this indifference.

Lets hope we do something awful tomorrow to change this.