The Yogi Hughes Ross County Appreciation Thread

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Threads like always end well for those who start them.

4 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

My fears exactly.

4 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

We play them on boxing day. Script is written emoji23.png.

1 hour ago, NorthBank said:

To point and laugh when we play them on Saturday is not a good move.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Always risky.

And with such a low quality attack meme too. Eesht.

Guys, I appreciate that you think my posts are so legendary that they affect results in real life, but even I wouldn't go that far...

5 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

Why does he get callrd yogi?

Comedy choice by county

There was a Celtic player of the 1960s called John Hughes. He was nicknamed "Yogi" as he was a bit of a bear in midfield and John Hughes Mark II has been given the same nickname 

Was John Hughes the manager who watched his ICT side get obliterated at Parkhead, then said how much of a pleasure it was to watch Ryan Christie playing for Celtic?

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2020 at 22:04, tamthebam said:

There was a Celtic player of the 1960s called John Hughes. He was nicknamed "Yogi" as he was a bit of a bear in midfield and John Hughes Mark II has been given the same nickname 

Mark 1 was a winger , but six feet tall !

as illustrated by the Argentinian ###### ( Sir Alf ) deciding not to remonstrate with Yogi after Yogi had tried to kick the ball out his goalkeeper s hands in the Battle of Montevideo

Edited by ewan14

Where are all the Yogi haters tonight? 😆 This man is a fantastic manager who actually gets teams to play eye-catching football. He was outstanding at Falkirk and Inverness. He was unfortunate at Hibs and a lot of their fans certainly regret losing him. 

The only club you can point to and say he failed at was Raith. I mean they're a wee team with no resources and had a rotten squad. Who actually cares if Raith fans call a manager shi#te, it's a tiny club. Every where else he has done well. 

Where are all the Yogi haters tonight? [emoji38] This man is a fantastic manager who actually gets teams to play eye-catching football. He was outstanding at Falkirk and Inverness. He was unfortunate at Hibs and a lot of their fans certainly regret losing him. 
The only club you can point to and say he failed at was Raith. I mean they're a wee team with no resources and had a rotten squad. Who actually cares if Raith fans call a manager shi#te, it's a tiny club. Every where else he has done well. 
Totally agree.
[emoji38]