Alloa v Raith

49 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Stream a bit jerky and low-quality in the second half, but at least it's still up. I've had a couple of games that I just couldn't connect to, one slideshow, and one that froze every couple of seconds. It's been gradually improving as the weeks go on. The audio's a couple of seconds behind too, which is better than against ICT, when I heard about the goals before seeing them  :P

It's funny how everyone gets a different experience, like me being without commentary until I logged off and on again. Unfortunately, you can see away fans being put off from putting money down for future games against us.

Edit: nice team goal finished by Buchs  :thumsup2

First half was brutal freezing and buffering but 2nd half I couldn’t fault 

28 minutes ago, renton said:

My stream was fine. Had no commentary but who cares about that. A 5 second lead on the audio over the visual but got through the whole game with absolutely no buffering at all

You didn’t miss anything regarding the commentary my highlight was a lucky goal by Lars , Eh! how did he score from a set piece earned by Reagan who ripped through 3 Alloa defenders

21 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Crazy game of football in pretty grim conditions. I wouldn't be too bothered about the late goals when it was ridiculously open at both ends, but the two in the first half were dreadful from our point of view and came when Raith weren't really creating any genuine chances. That's what killed us. 

Biggest worry is Parry going off again. We need him to be fit, we need the injured players back and we need some pace in attack when the window opens. 

Cracking goal at the end there and Raith responded really well to conceding the goals. Fair play to the teams for an entertaining match on a rather challenging afternoon. Should say too, Mendy might well be shite but I'd cut him some slack today, tough old gig playing into a storm and when your team are under pressure for spells 😁

I thought the wind was worse in the second half as you could see a few rovers clearance getting blowed back into there facings and it was clear that any high balls Rovers would struggle with , harsh score line for Alloa however we fully deserved the 3 points with a bit more quality

Alloa definitely came into game in second half, as you would expect.  Could/should have put money on Buchanan scoring against us always happens with ex players😏 Ethan Ross two good goals, second can't wait to see again on highlights.  Good win, decent goal difference, who would have thunk we would be lying third in league with a game in hand on Boxing Day😁  Well done to the team and management.  

I was absolutely convinced we’d contrive to throw it away once it went 1-2 so it’s nice to see us grind the result out at a venue which we do not seem to do particularly well at. First game this season I haven’t watched and have to say I’ve really not missed being updated by my pals who are watching/there - much worse than watching the action. If we can beat Queens on Tuesday it’ll have been an excellent first third.  

Entertaining game with lots of goals. 2-0 up and cruising then at 2-1 we looked like we might collapse then I’ll be honest I’ve no idea what the hell happened but I certainly enjoyed watching it. Some goal at the end by young Ross. Hopefully Duku and MacDonald are nothing serious as we’ll need those two next month. Far from the best steam I’ve bought seemed to be very stop start without actually buffering and the sound was out to the video but it was watchable so happy enough. The lads doing the commentary did a good job so well done to both of them. Amazing to put 5 past Alloa as I consider Alloa to be a good defensive unit and better teams than us have struggled to break them down. Really enjoying watch us this season and if we can sort out the defence we shouldn’t fear any opposition in this league. Overall great entertaining game.

Just now, Beachbum said:

That effort by WaspsTV today was very poor. Stop, start, stop, start the entire game with large chunks missing in between. That setup needs some serious work before they charge for their next game.

The only time the stream held for any length of time was when that annoying c**t @Wasps1 was spinning his wheels of steel.

32 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

That effort by WaspsTV today was very poor. Stop, start, stop, start the entire game with large chunks missing in between. That setup needs some serious work before they charge for their next game.

I've had problems with streams a few times this season but today ran perfectly. 

Perhaps this isn't an issue but it seems our one defaults at the start to HD and the highest quality picture. Mine buffers like f**k on that quality. If you select one of the lesser quality options the picture is still absolutely fine and it runs no bother at all for me. But perhaps everyone knows that already. 

4 hours ago, TxRover said:

And we know Refs are never wrong...

I know, Mendy isn’t nearly a finished product, but I’m not convinced he’s as bad as some think, but he certainly isn’t an automatic starter yet.

Agree, every time he didn’t hoof or header it 30 yards the commentators said he was shaky. Every other defender makes an error, no comment.

Great management to take Tait off when he was a foul or two away from a second yellow, thought the same of Flanagan but he was allowed to foul away all game.

3 points and on we go