R&Y99

Falkirk vs Thistle Boxing Day Bonanza

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

That first half was fucking shite. Midfield just isn’t working at all and for how much he tries Sammon up front himself just isn’t effective. Get BSLM up top with him and a football player on for Todd for the second half please.

Sammon should be scoring that, but I have some sympathy for him, he is feeding off scraps. Don't care what the usual fanboys and fluffers will claim, the style of play under this pair is deadful. Aimless high balls in the vague direction of Sammon and Morrison is all we have to offer. We are dire to watch.

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

Why? He's been fucking pish for the last few games.

Gives Rudden the chance to score some fucking goals.

He managed to score a few with Falkirk in a similarly shite team so worth a chance.

(,sorry about the swearing; I always get this way when faced with having to watch Thistle).

Not because Graham has been in good form, because we only have one fit first team striker in the squad. If Rudden goes off we will either shove someone out of position or bring on a youth player.

Edited by R&Y99

Absolutely no quality from either team in the middle of the park so far, whoever gets a hold of that second half will win the game. Need to get the ball down and play.

If somebody could stick a photo of Conor Murray on the side of a milk carton that would be just grand....

Just now, jagfox BLM said:

If somebody could stick a photo of Conor Murray on the side of a milk carton that would be just grand....

I can't remember much of him from the first game but i think he's looked lively in this. Rinsed Hall and put in a good cross when yous hit the bar earlier.

1 minute ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I think it's been a pretty interesting game tbh

I too wish I was still pished from yesterday

How can these two balloons have watched 45 minutes of that and decided not to make any changes?

Someone mute Lewis' mic as well please 

Just now, Marshmallo said:

How can these two balloons have watched 45 minutes of that and decided not to make any changes?

Someone mute Lewis' mic as well please 

Hall choosing to go route one for once was a cracker.😂

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Goals going to come from a defensive feck up. Hall is my guess.

That would be a shame as other than that one mistake a couple of mins ago Hall has been ok (relatively speaking)  today. 

14 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

f**k it. I need a drink to watch another 45 minutes of that! What dies everyone want? My shout!

Half pint of ethanol for me please.

Getting really pissed off with the amount of needless niggly fouls we keep committing when Thistle players are going nowhere with the ball.

1 minute ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

3 best chances clearly all to Thistle. We're very lucky its still 0-0.  What 5 chances are they still on about?   

No idea. I would have gone with 2 good chances each first half - our two off the post/bar, and Sammon from the long ball and the boy who got round the keeper.

Most commentators on club channels are garbage, but this boy is a right laugh.

4 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

That would be a shame as other than that one mistake a couple of mins ago Hall has been ok (relatively speaking)  today. 

Every time the ball bounces around near him he gives me the fear. 

Sammon is feckin awful.  Ball played to him by mercer there and his effort to get to it was pitiful.

Gomis playing in some kind of advanced role means he is hardly getting involved at all.

Edited by Shadwell Dog