Falkirk vs Thistle Boxing Day Bonanza

Rudden should be burying that and we got very lucky with the rebound falling right to Mutch. Then from the ball over the top Sammon needs to be scoring that chance any contact either side of the ‘keeper and it’s a goal instead of tamely hitting it straight at him.

Well that is simply atrocious stuff. Seen better games down the local park.  Not  nearly good enough. Turgid slow in possession. Morrison playing up top for some reason. Surely  telfer or leitch poor though they may be are a better option out wide than Todd.  We don't have anyone that looks like putting the ball in the net and a couple of bad lapses could've cost us big time. Changes needed asap.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Anyone else getting the wrong video feed? Commentator on mine talking about 5 "serious chances" for Falkirk which has no semblance of reality with what I'm being shown.

He also claimed it has “certainly been entertaining” which also seems to be at odds with what I’ve seen thus far.

That first half was fucking shite. Midfield just isn’t working at all and for how much he tries Sammon up front himself just isn’t effective. Get BSLM up top with him and a football player on for Todd for the second half please.

We've probably had the majority of the play and chances, despite the inexplicable decision to play Todd on the left. Thistle look like they are struggling for creativity but have come closest to scoring hitting the post and crossbar with their two efforts. The wind is causing havoc and you just get the feeling that whoever scores first will be able to see the rest of the game out 

Neither team trying to break the other down, just hoofball in the hope the defense fucks it up with the wind catching them out. Despite both defences getting caught out by this, the attackers from both sides being utter shite means no goals so far. Rudden isn't even bothering to compete when the aimless point happens to be near him.

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

That first half was fucking shite. Midfield just isn’t working at all and for how much he tries Sammon up front himself just isn’t effective. Get BSLM up top with him and a football player on for Todd for the second half please.

Sammon should be scoring that, but I have some sympathy for him, he is feeding off scraps. Don't care what the usual fanboys and fluffers will claim, the style of play under this pair is deadful. Aimless high balls in the vague direction of Sammon and Morrison is all we have to offer. We are dire to watch.

1 hour ago, jagfox BLM said:

Why? He's been fucking pish for the last few games.

Gives Rudden the chance to score some fucking goals.

He managed to score a few with Falkirk in a similarly shite team so worth a chance.

(,sorry about the swearing; I always get this way when faced with having to watch Thistle).

Not because Graham has been in good form, because we only have one fit first team striker in the squad. If Rudden goes off we will either shove someone out of position or bring on a youth player.

Edited by R&Y99