Falkirk vs Thistle Boxing Day Bonanza

Join us for episode 26 of Draw, Lose or Draw. Tune in as we discuss last Saturday’s defeat to Peterhead, preview our Boxing Day clash with Falkirk, Falkirk fan Robbie Copeland joins us to give a lowdown on Saturday’s opposition. We also chat about our home record this season, discuss what we are missing in our team, the changes we should make to the line up, our lack of goals and we also answer listener questions plus more.

We will no doubt score first then sit back allowing Thistle to dominate the game and be scratching about trying to find an equaliser late on. Carbon copy of the first game. Morrison and Alston have to start, pity it will probably be too soon for Keena. Dowds looks like a striker that needs a goal but at the same time doesn't look remotely close to getting one. I'd never have thought I'd see the day that Sammon looks like our most dangerous striker but here we are. Score draw. 

3 hours ago, Draw, Lose or Draw Podcast said:

Join us for episode 26 of Draw, Lose or Draw. Tune in as we discuss last Saturday’s defeat to Peterhead, preview our Boxing Day clash with Falkirk, Falkirk fan Robbie Copeland joins us to give a lowdown on Saturday’s opposition. We also chat about our home record this season, discuss what we are missing in our team, the changes we should make to the line up, our lack of goals and we also answer listener questions plus more.

you had me hooked at "mate... see... see honestly mate? Watching that game? How shite were we."

A draw wouldn't be a horrendous result tbh, as long as we go and match the other 8 results from our first set of fixtures. Thistle would then need to win pretty much every game to reel us in.

A good performance will be a nice bonus though, Partick will probably come and have more of a go than any team to have come to TFS so far this season. Will be interesting to see if that benefits us or not 

Nil nil written all over it with the standard of striker on show.  Looks like Keena won't be back for a good few weeks yet unfortunately.

Hearing he may make the bench on Saturday

Rember that time we paid money for broken marionette Zak Rudden?

I wonder when he's gonna score a fucking goal?

Could it be Boxing Day?

I'll ask Santa when he pops in...

Edited by jagfox BLM