Falkirk vs Thistle Boxing Day Bonanza

5 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I was told this story years ago by a mate who played in the North West Counties League in England and he swears it is 100% true.

A teammate of his was getting a really hard time off the referee and the conversation went like this:

Teammate: "Ref, what would you do if I told you you were a c*nt?".

Ref: "I would send you off".

Teammate: "What would you do if I just thought that you were a c*nt?".

Ref: "Well, I can't send you off for what you think".

Teammate: "OK then, I think you're a c*nt".

He got away with it.

Apocryphal

Didn't see much wrong with the Morrison "goal" in the second half on the highlights. Ref said there was a pull on the Jersey. 

He had two hands on the defenders shoulders and pulled him back. Other than that it was a good goal

37 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

He had two hands on the defenders shoulders and pulled him back. Other than that it was a good goal

Had two hands on him but I didn't really see much of a pull at all at the time or watching it back. Ref was always going to give it though.

19 hours ago, AMMjag said:

It says a lot for the quality of both sides finishing that that finished 0-0; it should have been about 3-2 either way. 

Promotion should be suspended for this season as the entirety of the league is absolute humpty.

Standard has plummeted even from last season. 

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Lot of pressure on him. I'd dump Francis and a couple of others out on loan and get a couple of bodies in in January.

I agree. I don't see Francis getting much of a look in at all once Keena is back, so it would be best to get him out on loan to let us hopefully get someone in that can challenge Keena for a place.

5 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I agree. I don't see Francis getting much of a look in at all once Keena is back, so it would be best to get him out on loan to let us hopefully get someone in that can challenge Keena for a place.

Issue is, we are all pinning our hopes on Keena but does anyone know the most games he’s played in a season ??