Falkirk vs Thistle Boxing Day Bonanza

Partick the more likely side most of the game. We set up the same as we did last season not to lose as we did at Kirkcaldy.

Utterly pathetic. Rawlins will be licking his lips. He will come in and tip these two out and bring in people at all levels who know what they are doing. He can’t fail

Let’s be honest if we had somehow ended up in the Championship this season we would be struggling big time with this squad

Beginning to have serious doubts about the management team, the starting line up today was scandalous and a double substitution in injury time reeks of desperation to hold on to a point rather than go for the win.

Far too much respect shown to mediocre opposition and no attempt made to capitalise on the Rudden red card.

One point and no goals from two home games that could have had us in an exceptionally strong position in this shithouse of a league is simply not good enough but we got what we deserved from two stinking performances.

I thought the wind completely ruined the game, very difficult to play football in that!

Thought the defence was fine throughout with Dixon possibly the best man on the park. Gomis was good, Alston was ineffective in the 1st half although he picked up a bit in the 2nd with some hints of quality. Todd and Morrison did very little. Sammon is definitely putting more in to games although the ball doesn't stick with him really. I think he headed the ball today more times than all of his other games put together!

I actually thought that Dowds did okay when he came on as well.

Guy said to me a few weeks ago 'you're team's playing well'.  'Not really, we're just the best of a bad bunch', says I. I still think that's the case.

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

I thought the wind completely ruined the game, very difficult to play football in that!

Thought the defence was fine throughout with Dixon possibly the best man on the park. Gomis was good, Alston was ineffective in the 1st half although he picked up a bit in the 2nd with some hints of quality. Todd and Morrison did very little. Sammon is definitely putting more in to games although the ball doesn't stick with him really. I think he headed the ball today more times than all of his other games put together!

I actually thought that Dowds did okay when he came on as well.

Guy said to me a few weeks ago 'you're team's playing well'.  'Not really, we're just the best of a bad bunch', says I. I still think that's t

How can u say defence was fine, we were lucky twice when Mercer totally  lost Penrice , more composure  from him & we were dead & buried

34 minutes ago, Fawkirk Wull said:

How can u say defence was fine, we were lucky twice when Mercer totally  lost Penrice , more composure  from him & we were dead & buried

Fair do's, Mercer wasn't great, apart from that though I did think the defence was okay.

It says a lot for the quality of both sides finishing that that finished 0-0; it should have been about 3-2 either way. 
Promotion should be suspended for this season as the entirety of the league is absolute humpty.

Tbf, so is the lower half of the Championship

17 hours ago, Benidorm said:

Rudden called the ref a dirty fucking c**t. 

He only said that because the ref refused to send him off because the game was pure pish...

Does Rudden have mild Tourettes? He seems quite sweary in general and seems to develop a tick when getting interviwed?

17 hours ago, Benidorm said:

Rudden called the ref a dirty fucking c**t. 

I was told this story years ago by a mate who played in the North West Counties League in England and he swears it is 100% true.

A teammate of his was getting a really hard time off the referee and the conversation went like this:

Teammate: "Ref, what would you do if I told you you were a c*nt?".

Ref: "I would send you off".

Teammate: "What would you do if I just thought that you were a c*nt?".

Ref: "Well, I can't send you off for what you think".

Teammate: "OK then, I think you're a c*nt".

He got away with it.