Falkirk vs Thistle Boxing Day Bonanza

Gutless and embarrassing performance. Playing against 10 men for half an hour and created absolutely f**k all and barely even deserved a point. Fucking hopeless.

I’d give pass marks to Paul Dixon and that’s it. The rest not even close to being good enough. Another game where the managers have shat the bed and fucked it.

M&M have got to take a fair chunk of the criticism for that today with the starting line up. Todd on the left with Gomis & Miller in the middle has never, and will never work. So easy to defend against. The four subs should have been on the second that red card came out, huge opportunity missed to put a big gap between us and Thistle 

Just now, Russ said:

Gutless and embarrassing performance. Playing against 10 men for half an hour and created absolutely f**k all and barely even deserved a point. Fucking hopeless.

I’d give pass marks to Paul Dixon and that’s it. The rest not even close to being good enough. Another game where the managers have shat the bed and fucked it.

I thought Gomis was the best player on the park but would agree with everything else you said.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Double sub in stoppage time 😂

These two have not got a clue btw. If we win this league it's Thistle being a basket case and the rest of the league having about 50 quid between them.

Exactly. They haven't a scooby. Team selection dire. No cohesion at all football was awful. Partick down to ten men for a good 20 mins and with injuries to start with. Just emphasised to me the fact we're no better just the opposition is dross this season

1 minute ago, jagfox BLM said:

Falkirk got the point they came for then? 

Watching both sides it is clear why we are both plying our trade in the Scottish 3rd division. The only plus side today was sitting in a warm house and not freezing my nuts off at TFS, thank f**k for Tier 4.

I'd almost have taken a point before the game given Thistle needed the 3 points more than us but the way we utterly failed to make the man advantage count was shameful. We desperately need a striker in the door next month.

Chucking another striker in the mix won’t make a blind bit of difference. The style of play is utterly horrendous and we’re not even creating opportunities. Midfield needs sorted first imo. Along with the style of play.

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Double sub in stoppage time 😂

These two have not got a clue btw. If we win this league it's Thistle being a basket case and the rest of the league having about 50 quid between them.

Spot on! I was believing we were better than last season, but we're not. If we get promoted we need new Managers in, M&M don't have a clue.