Falkirk vs Thistle Boxing Day Bonanza

Just now, jagfox BLM said:

If somebody could stick a photo of Conor Murray on the side of a milk carton that would be just grand....

I can't remember much of him from the first game but i think he's looked lively in this. Rinsed Hall and put in a good cross when yous hit the bar earlier.

14 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

f**k it. I need a drink to watch another 45 minutes of that! What dies everyone want? My shout!

Half pint of ethanol for me please.

Getting really pissed off with the amount of needless niggly fouls we keep committing when Thistle players are going nowhere with the ball.

1 minute ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

3 best chances clearly all to Thistle. We're very lucky its still 0-0.  What 5 chances are they still on about?   

No idea. I would have gone with 2 good chances each first half - our two off the post/bar, and Sammon from the long ball and the boy who got round the keeper.

Most commentators on club channels are garbage, but this boy is a right laugh.

4 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

That would be a shame as other than that one mistake a couple of mins ago Hall has been ok (relatively speaking)  today. 

Every time the ball bounces around near him he gives me the fear. 

Sammon is feckin awful.  Ball played to him by mercer there and his effort to get to it was pitiful.

Gomis playing in some kind of advanced role means he is hardly getting involved at all.

Edited by Shadwell Dog