Falkirk vs Thistle Boxing Day Bonanza

Just now, bairn88 said:

Connolly, telfer and dowds out for G Miller, Todd, and Alston. It doesn’t scream positivity and creativeness. Pretty huge call by M and M

Gomis and miller does not work yet they keep coming back to it over and over again. I really hope I'm wrong but why.  We're playing Partick so we need to bolster the midfield seems like the crazy answer.

4 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Gary Miller and Gomis don’t work, how many times ?

Exactly. If they get a result then great but if they don't they should get hammered for that decision. Screams to me we're happy to avoid defeat.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

3 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Why does it look like we're set up like we're playing one of the Old Firm away when we are playing Partick Thistle at home?

Once again a heavy reliance on Morrison for the creativity - obviously time will tell but not impressed as that formation will create a negative mindset in the players.

4 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Why does it look like we're set up like we're playing one of the Old Firm away when we are playing Partick Thistle at home?

We're fucking MASSIVE m9 ❤💛

26 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

Brian Graham out for today’s game is not a good start. The line up is not bad in fairness, but missing Graham and Williamson is a blow. 

55CF79A5-8906-4C8B-85C2-A947FDE49510.jpeg

Why? He's been fucking pish for the last few games.

Gives Rudden the chance to score some fucking goals.

He managed to score a few with Falkirk in a similarly shite team so worth a chance.

(,sorry about the swearing; I always get this way when faced with having to watch Thistle).