Falkirk vs Thistle Boxing Day Bonanza

Huge game this. If we lose this I can’t see Falkirk slipping up enough for us to try overtake them, Airdrie have done Thistle a huge favour today by stopping us from being cut totally adrift. 
Going to be a nervy encounter.

The one bonus is that thistle at least won't or I doubt will, park the bus. Not in McCall's nature thankfully.  We do a lot better against sides that play open football than the wee teams that come and stick 11 men behind the ball and try to nick 3 points. Saturday should suit us more but  I'm still not convinced.

27 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The one bonus is that thistle at least won't or I doubt will, park the bus. Not in McCall's nature thankfully.  We do a lot better against sides that play open football than the wee teams that come and stick 11 men behind the ball and try to nick 3 points. Saturday should suit us more but  I'm still not convinced.

That’s the same with us, we seem to struggle more against teams that sit in. So both sides could try exploit the others weakness and both sit in and a mind numbing game will ensue, or both teams with go for it which I think will more likely be the case.

5 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

That’s the same with us, we seem to struggle more against teams that sit in. So both sides could try exploit the others weakness and both sit in and a mind numbing game will ensue, or both teams with go for it which I think will more likely be the case.

Will be a wildly attacking nil nil.as both teams open up only to miss chance after chance.😂😂

5 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
7 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:
Lol. And we'd probably still end up with a minus goal difference at the end of the season.

Considering we've the (joint with the Bairns) best defensive record in the league I highly doubt that. You just jump on any chance for negativity, don't you?

Wow! Someone's cage has been rattled. 

Assuming this one will come just too soon for Keena. Would be a huge boost if he could sneak on to the bench.

I'd go with

Mutch

Mercer Hall Dixon Kelly

C Morrison Alston Gomis Connolly

Dowds Sammon

Subs: PJ Morrison, Deveney, Durnan, G Miller, Todd, Leitch, Telfer, L Miller, Francis