Pars vs Lichties

9 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

How much to Dunfermline charge for the stream? And what’s the quality like?

£12

It's been fine apart from the St. Johnstone game, which was probably due to a lot of people on it at the once. A lot of folk had bother with the Clyde game as well but mine was ok apart from a few stutters. 

£12
It's been fine apart from the St. Johnstone game, which was probably due to a lot of people on it at the once. A lot of folk had bother with the Clyde game as well but mine was ok apart from a few stutters. 

Are you using the pixelot camera?

Hoping the Red Lichties stick to the same formation/tactics from Saturday past, must admit the Pars in the Cup game at Gayfield is th best performance from an opposing team i have seen this season although we did have them on the back foot when they got that farce of a penalty which then finished the game as a contest.

29 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

must admit the Pars in the Cup game at Gayfield is th best performance from an opposing team i have seen this season

It's actually the last phase of a game we've played well. We been off the boil for weeks now. 

2 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Hoping the Red Lichties stick to the same formation/tactics from Saturday past, must admit the Pars in the Cup game at Gayfield is th best performance from an opposing team i have seen this season although we did have them on the back foot when they got that farce of a penalty which then finished the game as a contest.

Farce of a penalty?

Presumably you don't actually know the rules of the game then.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Farce? If you mean the rules, then, yes I can kinda understand you. But the decision itself? It’s a penalty.

Agreed. A couple of years ago, it was never a penalty. However, by the current laws of the game, it is!

However, barging the keeper into the back of the net used to be OK too. You have to play to the current laws, not those that were previously in force. Fans would be better spending time trying to get bad laws changed instead of having a go at refs that apply them correctly, no matter how inequitable these laws appear.

On 22/12/2020 at 11:07, DAFC. said:

£12

My St Johnstone game was absolutely fine, I've had no dramas at all with the quality. 

There's going to be a feature at half time from an ex Arbroath and Dunfermline player... 

5 hours ago, Grant228 said:

My St Johnstone game was absolutely fine, I've had no dramas at all with the quality. 

There's going to be a feature at half time from an ex Arbroath and Dunfermline player... 

I am guessing there would be quite a few ex-Red Lichtie and Pars players and to name a few from different eras Alex Edwards, the great player Graham "Magnum" Shaw and most recently Andy Ryan.  

7 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Agreed. A couple of years ago, it was never a penalty. However, by the current laws of the game, it is!

However, barging the keeper into the back of the net used to be OK too. You have to play to the current laws, not those that were previously in force. Fans would be better spending time trying to get bad laws changed instead of having a go at refs that apply them correctly, no matter how inequitable these laws appear.

IMO some the current rules are a farce and do not benefit the game, the one we are discussing about penalties are a joke (like this one against Ricky Little) it just invites players to blast the ball against a player who is trying to protect themselves and 90% you will get a penalty or if you are in the box and cannot see the goal then just flick up the ball onto the players hand/arm and 99% you will get a penalty, just look at the VAR decisions when a "pinkie" can disallow a great goal as that part of your body is offside it is a FARCE, the majority of ex-pros/current pros/fans all agree the current rules do not benefit the game and common sense is out the winda.

2 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

IMO some the current rules are a farce and do not benefit the game, the one we are discussing about penalties are a joke (like this one against Ricky Little) it just invites players to blast the ball against a player who is trying to protect themselves and 90% you will get a penalty or if you are in the box and cannot see the goal then just flick up the ball onto the players hand/arm and 99% you will get a penalty, just look at the VAR decisions when a "pinkie" can disallow a great goal as that part of your body is offside it is a FARCE, the majority of ex-pros/current pros/fans all agree the current rules do not benefit the game and common sense is out the winda.

Why don't we see this in every game then?

The penalty was in no way a farce.

9 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

I would agree that VAR is a farce and would like to see it dropped. However, it's highly unlikely that it will be used in any game that the Lichties or Pars feature in for the foreseeable future.

15 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Mines was honestly atrocious. Very stutter-y whenever it did show (which was sore on the eyes) however it kicked me out constantly so I just gave up on it.