Pars vs Lichties

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Falkingham was a brilliant player. I thought he could have went up to the Scottish Premiership but things just don’t go the way you think. Will never forget him causing a riot against Peterhead resulting in 3 players getting sent off in the 1st half, as well as inducing surreal amounts of rage in Raith and Falkirk fans. Great guy.

Watched the highlights of this recently - you have to wonder what Falky had said/ done previously to a Peterhead player to get the treatment he did..... I've never seen anything like that in a game I've been at in my life. Every single challenge put in on him seemed to have 2/3 Peterhead players stood over him dishing out abuse on top of the absurd challenge. Didn't Andy Rodgers have a post match breakdown also?

The absolute rage Falky managed to induce from every team he played against really was a thing of beauty, not seen a player like him in the scottish lower leagues since.

Did he not get screwed over by the Pars at the end? Stripped of captaincy etc?

Aye I’m sure when some players were getting contracts offered in summer 2016, Allan Johnston just phoned him up and told him he wasn’t needing him. Given Falky’s contributions and commitment during admin etc it was pretty tasteless from AJ.

Watched the highlights of this recently - you have to wonder what Falky had said/ done previously to a Peterhead player to get the treatment he did..... I've never seen anything like that in a game I've been at in my life. Every single challenge put in on him seemed to have 2/3 Peterhead players stood over him dishing out abuse on top of the absurd challenge. Didn't Andy Rodgers have a post match breakdown also?
The absolute rage Falky managed to induce from every team he played against really was a thing of beauty, not seen a player like him in the scottish lower leagues since.

Andy Rodgers’ meltdown was incredible. Got him a ban and everything, calling Fifers inbred wanks and Falky a cheating c**t etc. He somehow seems to think he has Pars fans on strings when in fact he just looked like a bitter wee fud who had a tantrum. The funny thing was he didn’t even play that day, sat watching it from the stands IIRC.

Andy Geggan leathered him in the next game at EEP and got sent off.
Because he was an odious little turd.

Glorious.

We're just missing 'something' but I can't quite say what it is.

We don't hold on to the ball well enough and we're struggling to get it to Thomas and Dow.

When we get the ball around the box we're too ponderous and reticent.

As much as we started the half well, it has dropped off quite significantly. Another striker and just go for it. Can’t keep drawing these games, it’s no use when you’re trying to get a play-off place

Mayo is an absolute donkey at times: nearly causing a disaster when he had all the time in the world.

I imagine Arbroath will be the most likely to win this now. We have done nothing out-with a ten minute spell this half. Changes needed.