Journeyman Spots

•  
  •  
  •  

Looking for some obscure sightings of well-travelled Scottish football figures far and (quite often) wide. Have you seen Kris Doolan buying a meal deal from the pop-up Gregg's stand at Kinross services? Or perhaps you've sold a kitchen to Graeme Smith.

Fire at will.

Simon Murray was in my house to fix my shower whilst a plumber at Arbroath. Didn't even realise who he was until I went to Arbroath v Montrose about a month later and thought "that c**t was in my bathroom the other week".

The shower was not fixed.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Simon Murray was in my house to fix my shower whilst a plumber at Arbroath. Didn't even realise who he was until I went to Arbroath v Montrose about a month later and thought "that c**t was in my bathroom the other week".

The shower was not fixed.

There's a plumber here whose nickname is 'the flood'.  Wouldn't advise hiring him.

• 2 weeks later...

I worked in Tesco back in my student days and used to do backshifts on a Saturday. I'd usually try and time my break so that I could catch the final scores coming in.

Anyway, I remember one shift where I was sitting in the canteen watching Soccer Saturday and it came up that Paul Quinn had been sent off for Motherwell. I went back down to the shop floor about half an hour later only to be met by Paul Quinn himself standing in the booze aisle in his full club tracksuit.

He was obviously taking full advantage of his early finish.

Does seeing Dyron Daal pished while carrying curry sauce and chips out of Cookies in Dingwall count?

Edited by Comrie

I was playing the quiz machine in the Globe pub in Dundee once, back in the early '00s.

Charlie Miller, who played for Dundee United at the time, wandered over and offered his help. I was on a pretty good run and was on the verge of winning a couple of quid when Miller shouts out, "it's C" and hit the screen. It wasn't answer C and he cost me a prize. He offered a half hearted apology then wandered back to his table.