East Fife v Forfar

Big game for DY, team selection, tactics and ability to get best out of a good group of players under scrutiny tomorrow. Should be very few players guaranteed a start as there no point having a squad if you are not going to given others a chance. Fingers crossed he has a game plan to win game and not go with same old same old.

Good to see each League 1 club getting a £150,000  grant as their share of Scottish Government Funding.

With regard to the game ,I sincerely hope that there will be multiple changes both in personnel and formation.

I would prefer a 3 -5-2 formation as follows:      

Long

Watson           Dunlop             Higgins

Dunsmore    Davidson     Swanson     Murdoch          Watt

Hamilton             Wallace

Irrespective of team/formation a win is vital.

ps Half time tickets are now on sale online .

Edited by sammytroot
Wished to add an additional comment

Should be winning these games no question! I’m glad they will be without Steven Anderson at the back everytime we played him either when he was at Raith-Partick onloan before we’ve struggled that was the same reason we lost last week we seem to try launch balls for veteran McKenzie to deal with them fairly easy without being creative or use the wide positions stretch the opponent’s and work the ball into the box without trying to walk the ball into the net.

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Looking forward to Jack coming back and starting up front for us in January :D No idea why he didn’t go to a championship side when he’d been playing at that level before

lalalala i can't hear you.

16 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Looking forward to Jack coming back and starting up front for us in January :D No idea why he didn’t go to a championship side when he’d been playing at that level before

This stint over in Fife will do him no harm whatsoever. Seems to be scoring regularly. One for the future Lions.🦁 👍