Pie and Bovril the movie

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

No, it should not.

You know it'll be you that gets punched, right?

Given that Gary Oldman looks different in every role he plays, I'm not sure what he really looks like. He's a great actor but sadly, a Trump supporter and therefore, a c**t.

As for me; at various times I've been told I look like Nigel Havers, Sylvester McCoy, Gonzo off the muppets and...this makes me cringe, Barry Manilow. Barry fucking Manilow. In fact, I was once mistaken for Mr. M at Calgary Airport one very cold and very early morning. I hadn't had any coffee and didn't see the humour in it.

kenny.png.1a95bd1a1dd4c2f0c35906916a51af35.png

The late Kenny Everett for you then..

On 18/12/2020 at 16:33, Hedgecutter said:

Somebody posted up the link to a website that let you type in a script and link different parts to different animated characters. 

Everyone then just started poking fun of other posters and topical issues of the day and shared the links to their various self-made videos which were saved on that website's server (which has now evidently deleted them). 

There were some tremendous ones back in the day, probably.

I’m quite new so it’s way before my time.

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

Mind the days when Bobby Skidmarks would gently tease Dundee's oldest, hardest man over his age?

Always took it in the spirit in which it was meant.

tumblr_piy9pwFR981uc844k_400.gifv

If the oldest man in Dundee is also the hardest, it would suggest that folks in Dundee die violent deaths before they even start to get old and infirm. I take it that Dundee is a hard-man town.

I believe I've come across footage of the gentleman in question, in his prime.

• 2 months later...